Chapter 5: Jealousy

So I see you all enjoyed my last chapter. XD so sorry for the cliffy. I wanted to make things dramatic. Anyways, hopefully this is worth the wait. This whole series is definitely going to have a lot of messed up twists but dont worry, there going to be together in the end. Guess thats why its called Through thick and thin. That or I just wanted to be anticlimactic. Enjoy! :D

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I lidded my eyes and leaned forward to meet him half way when... "SEBAS-CHAN!!" a high pitched voice screamed. Long red hair flowed as a green eyed, annoying shinigami ran in front of us. Grell hugged Sebastian tightly, pulling him away from me. "Oh Bassy, how I've missed you so!" I growled as the man fawned over my butler. "Grell, please release me," Sebastian said, rather annoyed.

   I crossed my arms and looked away. "No, please don't let me interrupt. Might as well just spend the whole day with him," I said sarcastically. "Well if you insist!" Grell shouted gleefully. He grabbed Sebastian's shirt sleeve. "Lets go Sebas-chan!"

   "N-No!" I shouted. "I didnt mean that literally! Wait!" But it was too late. He'd already took my butler away. I sighed sadly. I guess I wasn't going to spend anytime with my new-found lover anytime soon.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   I could only watch sadly as I was taken away from my Bocchan. He looked so sad. Wait...that voice he addressed Grell in. The way he growled and looked away angrily. I grinned. Was he...jealous? I've never seen Ciel jealous before.

   I've definitely been jealous before. Of that stupid girl Elizabeth. She's always touching my Master even though he hates her. I growled just thinking of it. "Bassy? Are you alright back there?" Grell asked, still dragging me away. I sighed. "Where exactly are you taking me Grell?" I asked, wanting this to be over as soon as possible.

   "Well, since I have you for the rest of the day, I wanted to go and watch the Sun set on the horizon," he said. "It'll be so romantic!" I rolled my eyes but let him continue dragging me. When we finally arrived at the top of the hill he plopped down next to me and snuggled into my arm. I sighed. It was a beautiful sunset. I wish Bocchan could've seen it.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   When Sebastian finally arrived home it was about dinner time. "Finally!" I shouted. "I thought he took you home and...well..." Sebastian smirked and pulled me into a hug. "Is the Young Master perhaps, jealous?" he said chuckling. I blushed deeply. "N-No!" I stuttered. He pulled me away and pouted.

   "Does my Young Master not care about me?" he asked, giving me the biggest puppy eyes I've ever seen. I blushed darker. "Maybe I was...a little...jealous." He smiled and cupped my face in his hands. "Then let me show you there's nothing to worry sbout," he said, leaning in slowly. I closed my eyes and leaned forward when... "CIIIIEEEEEEELLLLL!!" a squeaky voice cried, bursting through my front door. I sighed in annoyance, pulling Sebastian away gently.

   "How many times have I told you to send a letter before barging inside my house?" I said, pinching the bridge of my nose. She's pouted, although it wasn't nearly as cute as Sebastian's. "I just wanted to have dinner with my fiance, " she said latching onto my arm. "Fine," I said walking to the dining room. On our way to the dining room, I looked up at Sebastian.

   He looked angry. And when we got to the dining room, when he pushed in my chair his hands were gripping the top on my chair tightly. When he was announcing dinner, he spoke through gritted teeth. I shoved some food in my mouth to hide my grin. Sebastian was jealous.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   I hated her so much. Its like she always had to make it clear that she was Ciel's fiance. When I had finally made it through dinner Elizabeth was ready to leave. Ciel walked her outside, leaving me to clean up the dishes. I went outside to join Ciel, expecting her to be gone so I could claim my kiss.

   "Young Mas--" My breath caught in my throat. Elizabeth had her eyes closed and her arms around my Bocchan. She was leaning in to kiss him. I could feel my heart break into a million pieces as I shut my eyes. How could he do this to me?

   That little bitch didnt deserve him. He was so much better than her. And now he was going to be taken away from me. I whimpered softly and was about to walk inside when I heard; "Stop." I turned around to see Ciel's hand on her lips. "But Ciel!" she cried. "Your my fiance!" "I can't," Ciel said. "B-But why?" Ciel smirked. "Because I don't love you." She turned and ran into her carriage as it immediately drove off. I blinked and when I looked forward, Ciel was right there.

   "Is Sebastian perhaps, Jealous?" Ciel said chuckling. I growled pulling him into my chest. "Your damn right I am," I stated proudly. "Your mine Young Master." He smiled grabbing my tie and pulling me down. "Call me Ciel," he said and he crashed his lips into mine. He tasted sweet and his lips were soft. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my neck.

   After a while, we finally broke away from each other. "That was...so much better than I could ever imagine," he panted. I smiled.  "There's a lot more where that came from," I said. "Ciel."