Chapter 17: Together

Me: Ayyy. Soooooo I know this is super freaking rushed and I probably should have told you this sooner but I--

Kira: Ooh! I got dis. Your pregnant.

Me: What? No! I--

Kira: You have diabetes.

Me: No! Just let me finish. I--

Kira: You went so deep undercover you became the ambassador of Mexico.

Me: Well yes but that's not--

Kira: You released the virus?

Me: I'M GOING ON VACATION!!!

Kira: Oh...I knew that.

Me: Yeah. Suuurrreeee. Anyways lovlies, Im gonna be gone from June 8th to June 14th. Going to Punta Cana to explore my roots!! Or whatever. Soooo I can still talk and rp but I won't be able to update. So here! Dis is for chu!

Kira: YOUR LEAVING ME!?! YOU BASTARD!!!

Me: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? I TALK TO YOU FOR TWO DAYS ALL EXCITED-Y AND THEN YOU LEAVE ME WITHOUT A WORD!!

Kira: THATS BECAUSE I HAVE GANG RELATED TROUBLES TO DEAL WITH!

Me: WELL-- Wait what?

Claude: Your doing what now?!

Kira: Uhh oh look! Chapters starting!!

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   I held him tightly in my arms for what seemed like the first time in forever. Despite the rain pouring on our heads, I didnt want to move an inch. Being away from him for so long was actually beginning to cause me physical pain. And not the good kind.

   I heard a tiny sneeze come from him and one it was time to break this precious moment for the safety of his health. I scooped him up in my arms and began sprinting towards the mansion. Ciel snuggled into my chest until we arrived at the mansion.

   I set him down and pulls off my drenched tailcoat. "I cant believe how long I've been away," Ciel said sadly. "Where are the servants?" I picked him back up and began climbing the stairs. "Asleep," I replied simply. I said him down on the cold tile floor before starting a warm bath for him.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I sat there patiently while Sebastian ran my bath. Finally, he had finished and keeled in front of me. I helped back a blush as he peeled off my wet clothing before plopping me into the bath.

   While washing my hair, his hands stopped. "Bocchan," he began. "Did Claude ever...touch you?" I paused. "Um to dress me and stuff yeah," I responded, knowing how upset Sebastian must be. "Not like that," he corrected. "I mean...you know..." His voice lingered.

   I gulped. "No," I responded truthfully. "But he would always throw hints around." I heard Sebastian growl softly before resuming washing my hair. The rest of the bath water quiet, except for the occasional growl and snarl from Sebastian.

   He quickly emptied out the bath and took me to my room for bed. While he was buttoning up my shirt, I couldn't help but stare at him. I loved him so much. I wanted him to make me his. So that monster Claude knew his boundaries.

   Sebastian was mine and I was his. And I wanted that to be true. I wanted us to be together in every way. While so deep in thought, I hadn't noticed he had finished. "Alright Young Master,  you are prepared for--" I cut him off with a tight embrace.