Chapter 13: Promise

Me: Hai frands! I'm so happy your back and theres a high risk warning on this chapter.

Ciel: Why? Is my boyfriend getting raped again?

Me: Nope. But someone is *maniacal laughter*

Claude: I wouldn't mind if you were raping me.

Me: Its like you want to die.

Sebastian: Uh so please read on to see if Faustus dies or not!

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I walked into the room to see Sebastian naked and injured. I immediately ran tk his side. "Sebastian what happened?!" I asked alarmed. He was panting. "F-Faustus raped me..." he answered, looking to the side. I could tell he was ashamed and embarrassed that he let this happen to him.

   I ran to the bathroom for some bandages and returned to Sebastian's side. I looked him over and blushed when my eyes reached his "area". Sebastian chuckled weakly. "Enjoying the view?" he teased. I blushed more. "Shut up," I mumbled, untying his hands.

   In about an hour I had him bandaged and was cuddled beside him. After a few secobds of silence I finally asked him what happened. He answered with a sigh and then told me the whole story. "It seems like both of us are getting raped lately," I stated sadly.

   He noticed my sadness and proceeded to cheering me up. "Then I promise on my life that you will never be raped again, " hw said proudly. I snickered. "And how will you do that Mr. Michealis? " I asked.

   He chuckled. "Because, I will protect you and always be by your side." I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "Then its a promise," I declared as I fell asleep in his arms.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   I awoke sleepily in the morning and winced as I stood from the bed. I left Ciel in bed while I told Tanaka to prepare him breakfast while I checked the mail. Bills, bills, spam, bills, letter from the Trancy Manor, spam, LETTER FROM THE TRANCY MANOR?!

    I cursed silently and went to go notify Ciel. I knocked on the door and entered to find him resting on the bed sipping his tea.

He sighed when he saw me. "There you are, I was worried sick," he said looking at the ground. I chuckled nervously and handed him the letter.

   After reading it he looked absolutely dumbfounded. "He wants me to come over to apologize for what Claude did," he said softly. He looks up at me, eyes pleading for advice on what he should do.

   I sighed and looks down in thought. "If you dont go he'll probably spread rumors spoil the Phantomhive name forever," I said as he flinched. "If you go I'll be with you at all times my Lord, " I said.

   "I made a promise to you that I dont intend to break." I smiled softly. He nodded and scooted off the bed signalling for me to dress him. As I finished buttoning his coat, I thought off all the ways I could kill that wretched spider once and for all.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   During the carriage ride to Alois' house I couldnt help but be nervous. What if Claude tried to hurt me again?  What if he tried to hurt Sebastian again? I was inturrupted by Sebastian shaking me. "Young Master its time to exit the carriage, " he announced.

   I nodded shakily and stood up. He quickly took me into his arms and pecked my lips. "I won't let anyone hurt you," he cooed. "I promise." I smiled and nodded as he helped me off the carriage.

   As soon as my feet touched the ground I was ambushed by a man-whore. "CIIIEEELLLLLLL!"Alois cheered as he embraced me. As soon as he came he left as he walked away and motioned for me to follow. "Come, I want to talk to you in my room! " he said gleefully.

   I sighed and followed him. When we arrived at his bedroom door, Sebastian followed me in when Alois raised a hand. "Ah, ah, ah, no butlers allowed," he sing-songed. I sighed irritability and motioned for Sebastian to leave.

   "Its okay," I said. "I'll call for you if anything."I smiled reassuringly and he walked out. "Its okay," Alois said. "He has Claude." I rolled my eyes and was about to speak when Alois had me pinned to the bed.

He smiled wickedly and tied my hands behind my back.

   I immediately began to panic. "Seba--" before I coukd finish he had me gagged. I began to squirm as my heart raced in my chest. No, please no. I felt him pull down my trousers and shut my eyes as tears streamed down my face.

   The only thing I could think about while he had his way with me was Sebastian. He wouldn't let this happen to me right? He promised. He promised . When Alois had finished he untied my hands and left on his merry way.

   In a matter of seconds Sebastian burst through the door. "Ciel!" he shouted as I pulled the gag from my mouth. "You promised," I whispered. He wrapped his tail coat around me and paused. "You promised!" I shouted as my tears began to fall. I banged my fists against his chest as he lifted me off the bed. I kept repeating the montra, feeling used in more ways than one.

Me: Oh snapple apple that was intense wasnt it?

Ciel: Aw I got raped twice?!

Me: Yeah your a filthy whore.

Sebastian: *chuckles*

Me: Well guys I just wanna say thanks so much for reading my story I appreciate it and if I were Oprah I'd be sure to gather all 3.4K of you and say "YOU GET A PRIZE! YOU GET A PRIZE! EVERYONE GETS A PRIZE!" I ♥all my lovlies. Please keep reading! Stay fabulous ●3●