Chapter 21: Sequel

Me: Hey lovlies! Soooo for those of you that don't know, chapter one of For Better or For Worst came out a few days ago so you guys can go ahead and read that!

Kira: Yep! Its gonna be FABULOUS!

Me: YES! And the whole reason I made this announcement in the first place was because I know some people didnt notice I made the announcement on my Message Board *death stare at the audience*

Ciel: Okay soooo Dye also wants to say thank you all so much for 100 followers and as a thank you, shes going to add an excerpt from book 2!

Me: ANNNNDDDDDDD ACTION!!!

  When I finished with him, I undressed myself, beyond exhausted. I buttoned up a white nightshirt, untying my eyepatch shortly after. I jumped into bed, literally because of my size, and curled up next to Sebastian.

   "Goodnight, Sebastian, " I said, replaying one of his "Goodnight, My Lord"'s in my head from memory to keep my sanity. No matter how much I wanted to think, to believe that everything was fine, it wasn't. As much as I tried to keep the dreading thought out of my head, it was true. No matter what I wanted to believe, Sebastian was truly and utterly, dead.

Me: If you want to see more, just go to my profile and read away! Thanks again for all your support lovlies, I could never imagine I'd have 9K reads and 10) followers its amazing. See you next book ^-^! Stay fabulous, lovlies ♡