Chapter 2 Hangover

[This is Lorenzo.]

Toby's POV

I woke up next morning feeling a bit dizzy. The sunlight was my greatest enemy so I decided to close the curtains. Then, I went to the bathroom to take a shower with the ice cold water. After I finished , I began to think about last night. What happened? I failed to remember a thing. How did i even get home? Anyways I'll ask Lorenzo later, he always remembers these stuff. i decided to at something simple from the fridge and ended up with a disappointment that i didn't find a thing. so, i thought i'll to the supermarket. i changed and went there walking. i grabbed my shopping cart and began going around the shop. While i was picking stuff from the roof i heard someone talking on the side of it. 

"You're very kind and generous Ms Hastings." A woman stated.

"Oh please Mrs catoby call me spencer," she said chuckling. "and thank you very much it's really nice of you."

I looked between the roofs to see that this is the same girl I saw on the bench sitting quietly.

"Spencer Hastings it is." I thought to myself aloud. When they moved forward i followed them but i was still on my side so that i'm kinda invisible. I guess this woman was helping her so I listened to the whole conversation. 

"Do want some eggs, Spencer?" Mrs catoby questioned.

"No thanks, i really don't like eggs at all." she said trying to hide her disgust. "i can't even remember putting them in my mouth." and they both laughed. Why would she hate eggs? They're really healthy as they contain calcium. Anyways, i couldn't contain myself. I really wanted to get close to her. so close that I-

"hey, watch out, Spencer."Mrs Catoby said worried. Spencer bumped into me with the shopping cart. best bump in my life. 

"I'm really sorry!" Spencer said worried 

"Never mind." I said in a very low voice and I doubt that Spencer heard it but Catoby barely heard. She raised an eyebrow at my rudeness. Anyways, I left this side and moved to the other one. 

She's just so adorable and I'd fuck her the rest of my life. I can imagine fucking her till she screams my name to stop. And I will never listen to her. She would beg at the top of her lungs and it would only make me feel more powerful.

After finishing my shopping I went to the cashier. I saw Spencer waiting for Mrs Catoby to unpack her stuff. I gladly stood behind her, smelling her seductive perfume. I was about to melt. I saw that she brought things i like too. It was good that we that something in common.

After I paid I went to my truck and while driving to home I called Lorenzo to come up. I arrived at my house and entered. while unpacking the shopping bags I heard a knock on the door. I guess it's Lorenzo and  guess I was right. 

"Come in man."i told him 

"Heyy, wassup?" he said chilling and throwing his body on the couch.

"Yea , it was a good morning." I said with a grin on my face.

"Looks like you saw the little crush again?" he said teasingly.

"Okay, fine, I saw her," I said confessing that he caught me. "And she was fucking adorable." I said like a hungry beast.

"Go get her, man." he said simply. 

"It's not that easy, man." I said, defending.

"Well. to a cavanaugh it is." he teased again. "and from when did something could be hard for you to do?" he said giving me more power.