Epilogue

First of all, I wanna say that this is not an update but please read, if you mind. About the previous chapter. That's it for the book. It was the last chapter of it. The last chapter was named 'charred'  because both of them overthought about each other a lot that it burned their minds with confusion.

I just hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you all so much and I appreciate every single one of you who read the book from the very start. But I have a surprise for you guys! 

THERE'S A BOOK 2! AND IT'S GONNA BE NAMED "Lights on"! Of course I wouldn't leave you like that. But the  bad news is....I can't write during school. Because I'll be too busy. So the next book will be published in May, 2018. I'm sorry, I know it's a lot to wait. But that's when I'll finish school.  

I also wanna point out on some stuff in the story that I attempted to add to the story line. Because I just wish as much as you read the book for entertainment, fun or whatever the purpose is. I want you to get out with something that'll teach you something. 

I attempted to let Lorenzo agree with Toby right away about becoming a policeman instead of doing what they did. Because I wanted you guys to know that you have a HUGE influence on your friend. Because they trust you so much that they could follow whatever you're saying without bothering to make sure if it's right or wrong. So, please do the same thing that Toby did. Let them do the right thing. Don't encourage them to bully, break relationships, drink, smoke, or even commit suicide. Please! If you're a true friend make them do the right thing. And never break their trust cause once it's broken it can't be fixed again. 

I attempted to let Spencer blind for several reasons. One of them is to make her incapable and helpless. And I also made Toby fall in love with her (Other than this is a spoby story) to show you guys that if you really love someone you don't care about anything but their heart. You don't care if they're ugly, beautiful, fat, thin, white, black, blind, deaf, speechless, short, tall, smart, dumb...etc. You only love them because of who they are. Because of their pure soul. So please, don't be racial and spread the love right away. Don't wait until they die and remember to tell them that you cared about them. Just keep reminding them that they're always in your heart. Because at some way. People need to know if they're loved, so they could keep fighting, at least for one person. Toby didn't pay attention to her helplessness instead of that. He took care of her, effortlessly, because he loved her. And he made her feel loved and if you noticed that Spencer really missed the feeling of being loved. So, please never be too lazy to show someone that you care. 

I also wanted to point out at the parents part. When Spencer had to leave her parents to carry on her education in another place. She didn't have the option to reach them. As they had no phones, plus she lost her vision. So, she didn't have a choice. You may take the same action in college or while earning your degree. But please, as long as you have the option to travel to your parents, talk to them, see them or visit them every once in a while. Don't ever forget about them because you got too 'busy' with life. Because they owe you a lot. They sacrificed so many for you. And you should never forget/deny that. And the least you could do in return is to show them love and appreciation. And be a good person. So that they would feel like they sacrificed lots of thing for someone (you) who's worth it. 

I wanna thank every single one of you for supporting me on my very first book. And for giving me the best feedback. At first, I thought it wouldn't be read by anyone. I was about to stop, or maybe update every once in a while. Not paying attention like "No one's gonna read it anyways." But because of you guys, I continued. And someone has an important role in this, too.

@Dylan__Coly <3 

I wanna thank you for being such a supportive sister all along. When no one read my book you were there to read it. You always encouraged me to write. To move forward. So, thank you for everything. I appreciate it all. And I want you to know that I'll always be there to support you too, not matter what. 

I also wanna thank another person. She was always the first one to read, vote and comment on each chapter once it's uploaded even if it was late at night. So, @Spoby_writer I wanna greatly thank you for always giving me the best feedback and for taking from your time to read my book. 

Both of you guys are amazing and you were the initial readers, voters and the ones who commented. On each chapter. So, thank you, I appreciate it a lot. I love you both so much. 

And of course I can't forget the cutest girl of all time @xcxanna96xcx lol. Thanks for always fangirling over my book. It always made my day. Love you so much xx 

I wanna thank everybody else who read the book. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I can't wait for you to read the next book! Love y'all!