Chapter 12 Doubtful

Toby's POV

"Spencer!" I said before kissing her hard, cupping her face. "Where have you been?!" I said while kissing every part I could reach. I pulled her inside slamming the door shut. She was breathing heavily. "Spencer, answer me." I found myself walking, cupping her face until she fell on the couch. I didn't mind climbing on her, leaning on my knee.

"I-I'm sorry." She said, scared. "I-I-I J-Just went t-to the library." She splattered. I was still kissing her.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked, annoyed that she didn't mention it.

"I-I'm sorry." She apologized,"Please."

"You almost made me have a heart attack." I said kissing her again,"I'm glad you're back and you're okay." I said,"And don't you ever leave without telling me again, understood?" I warned her.

"Yes, I-I'm sorry, please." She said nodding quickly, scared. "just d-d-don't hurt me p-please." She said, her voice cracking like she was about to cry.

"I won't hurt you spencer," I said pulling her in for a tight hug."I was just worried about you." I said, totally meaning it.I kissed her forehead. She was shivering, so I went inside to bring her a blanket. When I came out she was shaking like crazy. So I quickly wrapped her curled up body in it.Though it wasn't cold. But I hugged her tightly. I felt she was scared. Did she go to meet someone? But how? She doesn't use a phone because she can't see it. I kinda missed her anyways. If she had told I would have led her there. I wouldn't have refused, you know. "Spencer why are you scared?" I asked, softly. She moved her head to my side, still staring at the ground. She inhaled like something was in her throat. I felt like she couldn't speak. Maybe too tired to. Or too scared, as usual. "Spencer can you just talk to me, what's wrong?" She flinched. I think she was deep in her thoughts. I hugged her so tight and dreaded her cries. I hope she could talk to me. Because I'm pretty tired of being scared of. I was so worried about her and I'm still. I just need to know if she's okay. But it doesn't seem like it the way she looks. Tears started streaming down her face and She was containing back the cries as much as she could. 

Spencer's POV

First this guy and now someone is stalking me. What a great life! No, i'm not kidding. I'm pretty scared now. I don't feel safe. And no one's out there to save me. Because simply no one cares about me. I'm no one's priority. The thought of it made cry painfully, quietly. To be honest, I felt the guy was that one. Because I've got clues. The person who whispered me actually smelled like this guy. Dammit Spencer! Is this a fucking clue to depend on to identify someone stalking me? But at least this is the only thing I could reach since I'm blind. I was pretty scared that's why I asked Mrs Lavwa to lead me home. Am I being watched? I mean, I'm friends with no one. I don't see anyone. I'm only friends with me, Sadly. When I got back once I thrust the key in door, it opened, without me unlocking it. I figured out it was the guy when he kissed me hard, cupping my face. He kissed me non-stop that I was backing away until I collided on the couch and he climbed on the top of me, again. He warned not to leave again without telling him. More like without asking for his permission. He gets so scary when he warns me from doing something. I feel like If I didn't do it correctly he would hurt me. And that's even worse. He kept asking to tell him why am I scared. And I couldn't answer him because I couldn't even talk. Do you know that feeling you get in your throat before crying so that if you talked you would burst into crying. Exactly. I just wanted to be left alone. 

"C-Can you please leave me alone, please." I splattered, begging. Hot tears streaming down my face, consecutively. 

"No spencer. I'm not leaving you like that," He said firmly. "I'm not going anywhere until you calm down," He said, "Can you tell me now what's wrong with you? We can figure it out together." He said softly, holding on my hand, rubbing it. Should I tell him about what happened? Or just leave it? Maybe I should but in an indirect way. I opened my mouth and inhaled several times. But no words would come out. I'm just too scared too speak plus I don't want my cries to get bigger. I'm keeping them quiet as much as I could.