Chapter 27 Eccentric behaviors

Spencer's POV

 I slid the door open, widely, sliding my body with it. As I was leaning my waist and head on the door. I couldn't balance myself. I couldn't really see good. But it was someone dressed in blue? I guess? I blinked a couple of times. Still nothing.

"Who are you?" I murmured, sleepily, while rubbing my eyes. "Oh my god!" I panicked once I opened my eyes and realized he's a police officer. I'm definitely awake now. He was the same guy that was sitting on the other desk in front of officer Lorenzo. I'm in my pajamas in front of a police officer. Great!

Damn, this is so awkward. 

"I'm sorry, c-come in, please." I said as politely as I could. My mind wasn't fully functioning. I was just alerted but I couldn't think straightly. He walked towards the couch, while I closed the door. I turned around to walk to him and I caught his eyes gazing on my body. I froze and looked down. I just realized that I'm wearing little tiny grey shorts along with strapped grey top. I looked back at him and our eyes met. His eyes were wide as a sign of shock or something. "I'm so sorry." I said, breathlessly and rushed inside, closing the bedroom door behind me. I rested my back on it. "Shit! shit! shit!" I panicked, holding my forehead. I quickly took of my clothes off and wore a black bra along with a black long-sleeved shirt. And slid my legs in a pair skinny blue jeans. I washed my face quickly. And sprayed some perfume in a split second and went outside. Damn, that was so embarrassing. "I'm really sorry for this, I-I didn't mean to-" 

"It's okay." He said in a low voice that I barely heard him. His eyes trailed on my body for a split second then went back up to my eyes. I nervously took a seat on the chair beside the couch. I felt the moment was kinda weird plus what happened a few moments ago wasn't making the atmosphere that comfortable. His face was emotionless it only showed..shock? Maybe? I looked at him, questioningly, waiting for him to explain his presence. But first of all, he is so damn hot. I mean he's blonde for god's sake! Plus his body. Oh, his body. It was really toned. It's like he's 24/7 at the gym. And his eyes. Damn, those eyes could make anyone fall for them. Hey, am I falling for him? I mean look at those eyes. Those big beautiful baby blue orbs. I'm in heaven. He's so hot-

"Ms Hastings?" He called out. His voice is so soft and soothing. I slightly jumped in surprise. I figured that my head was slightly lowered to the side as I was meditating this angelic view in front of me. 

"Y-Yea?" I answered, "I'm sorry. I just woke up so I'm not really concentrating." I chuckled nervously. 

"It's okay," Damn. Stop this. He huskily choked with his mouth closed before speaking. Okay, that was a turn on. Spencer! stop thinking this way! You're supposed to be polite. Spencer! But I'm a woman? So, it's normal when a man turns me on, right? "I came here to discuss the case you came to talk about earlier with officer Lorenzo." He spoke formally. And I nodded. "So, first, I have to search through the apartment to find any evidences that the accused might had left." 

"Yea." I said in low voice, nodding. 

"Then, I shall investigate with some people nearby, including you." I couldn't look at him in the eye for a whole second. So instead I looked at his neck, more specifically, his adam's apple. I don't know why couldn't I look him in the eye, it was just weird. So, instead my eyes rang between his eyes and his neck. "To see if they saw someone so it could help me in the case. To make things easier for me." He said in normal tone. I was so nervous and tensed. I nodded and with that he brought something out of his pocket. A recorder, I think? And turned it on after putting it on the table in front of him. "Have you ever saw the accused?" 

"No."

"D-Do you suspect anybody you know?" He asked with slight hesitancy. I rolled my eyes, narrowing them as I'm thinking of everyone else I know.