Going Back

Nicole

"I've been drankin,I've been drankin.

I get filthy when that liquor get into me" sung out of my speakers of my 2009 Ford Avalanche as I lowly sung along.

Driving down the long road I knew so well, I took a deep breath as my childhood memories started to flow back to me. All the laughs,tears,and times my friends and I shared. It was truly a thing to remember. I pulled up to the home of my dear friend Jason. I cut the truck off,and pulled the visor down to look myself over. I got out the car and stood by my truck,regretting that I even came,and thinking back to the conversation I had weeks ago with Jason.

"Nicole you gotta come",he begged and pleaded.

"I don't know Jay...",I said as I trailed off into my own thoughts. It would be fun...

"Nicole we haven't seen you in 5 years.",he stated.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as if he could see me. "Ok. Fine. I'll come."

"Great!",he beamed. "I'll txt you the details."

"Whatever Jay,bye.",I said hitting the end button.

Ugh. I wore a black mini pencil skirt with a white top that ruffled at the beast,and black red bottoms. I'm a lawyer for Jackles Law Firm. I literally just came from court. My hair was brown and black with red ends and shoulder length. I rocked my straight hair with a side bang. I stood at 5'3,a snickers skin complexion with a bright smile. My breast were a DD cup,with my small waist,and a ass to fill it all out. I had to admit,I'm bad. I glanced at myself one last time before making my way to the door. God I'm not ready for this. I knocked on it lightly,and waited. What if they don't remember me...what if he's here...I think I should just go. Just as I was about to turn to leave the door sung open revealing a happy Jason. Shit.

"Nicole!",he said with open arms.

I put on my best smile and fell into his embrace. Jason was 5'8,light skin,and a doctor. He had it goin on. He had nice big lips and boy did he know how to dress. He looked as if he just came from work too though. He wore a white button down polo shirt with a black horse ,black slacks that fit him just right with alligator skin shoes. Ok well maybe that's too much,but still that's my boo.

"Ahh I've missed you.",he said tightening the hug.

"I missed you too.",I said truthfully.

"Come in,everyone's already here.",he said opening the door wider.

I followed him down the long hall way leading to the living room where I heard erupted laughter. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. What if I'm not accepted? I gulped down my thoughts as we entered the room and all eyes were on me.

I smiled and said "Don't let the party stop because of me!"

My cousin Breanna was the first to jump up. Bre is a college professor for the University of Shackles. She teaches black history. Now Bre is 4'9,caramel skin,shoulder length hair,with ass for days. Cuzo was bad too. She came and hugged me and I started to think this was a good idea.

"Hey girl!"She exclaimed. "Ugh Nicole,you are always so dressed up!"She said looking me over.

"Girl I'm comin from work",I said walking over to everyone else. They all stood as I walked by hugging each and everyone of them. Brian, the preacher;Camay,the chef;Denise,the vet;Thad the construction worker,Courtney the model,Trent the football star,and The man of my dreams,Brandon. Brandon was 6'3,light skin,broad shoulders and big muscular arms. I knew he was checkin me out. I felt his eyes on me the whole time. He was the last to hug and I looked up into his brown eyes full of lust,with a smirk plastered upon his face. That man is a walking orgasm. He knows exactly how to get me.

"Yal gone hug or just stare at each other?!"Trent blurted.

I mugged him and walked up to Brandon with open arms. He look around as if the gesture was for someone else with the same sly smile. We are too grown for this. I put my arms down and turned on my heels ready to walk away when I was engulfed into his warm embrace. He smelt like he just walked out of a Hollister. I could feel his chest move up and down as he breathed. I closed my eyes to savor the moment.

"I missed you",he whispered in my ear.

Giving me that nervous feeling I had before. I swear this boy is something else! He let me go and I pouted a lil,which went unnoticed. Thank God

"Yal I'm so glad we're all here. This week is gonna be great! I have events planned for us all week." Jason happily stated.

I look over these wonderful people I grew up with and smiled. Maybe this wasn't a bad decision after all.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Soooo whatcha think?! Lol it'll get better. I promise. Just work with me.

But Vote

Comment

Share...you know...