Undecided

5 months later

Nicole

"Mmm Jermaine stop I gotta go to work " I giggle.

He was kissing all over me. I swear I can't get enough of this man. "Baby stay with me."he pleaded.

"Nooo " I said getting out of the bed.

I know you're probably thinking we're a thing now,but we're not. More like fuck buddies."I see you spent the night."I said picking my clothes off the floor.

"How could I not?!"he exclaimed. "You did yo thang last night! I wish ever game was a championship game if I can get what you gave me last night!"

I blushed and turned away. I walked to my dresser to pull out what I was wearing today. I felt a pair of hands going around my waist and a head go in the crook of my neck."Why do you hide your face from me? I like when you blush."Jermaine said.

"I don't know. Maybe you make me nervous. "I said shrugging.

"Nicole when are you gonna stop playing these games and let me call you mine. We've been seeing each other for over 5 months without a title. I want you baby. What's holding you back?"

"Nothing." I lied.

Truth be told,I was still feeling Brandon. I know it's stupid and I know it's been forever since we talked,but his behavior that day I left was so...affectionate and odd..I just know it was more he had to say with his apology but I just can't figure out what. It's been driving me crazy.

"Nicole I know you're lying,but alright."he said releasing me.

I pouted. I didn't wanna upset him. "Take a shower with me."I said

"Naw ma,I'm good."he said with his back towards me.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Pwweeeaaassseee " I pleaded like a baby.

"I said no Nicole. "He said removing my hands and sitting on the bed.

I straddled him and started playing with my fingers. "I'm sorry"i said low enough for him to hear me.

"Look at me Nicole. "He commanded.

I obeyed and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He placed his hands on my face and pecked my lips. "I really care about you Nicole,and I want a relationship with you."

"I know,I just...I don't know. "

"You do know,tell me."

I sighed. "Ok " I told him about what happen after he left my room that morning til the time I left,and how I'm feeling now. He sat quietly and listened to me tell all. "Well..." I said when I was finished.

"So why am I here?"he asked.

"Cause I really like you"i admitted

"But you still sweatin some other dude!"he said gettin a lil loud. I looked back down but he caught my head with his finger." Look at me Nicole. "

I looked back into his once love filled eyes and saw pain."I feel like you're using me. Like I'm here to fill the void til he comes back around to play with your emotions again,but Nicole I'm here. I'm here for you,and I'm not gonna play with your heart."

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was sincere. "I know Jermaine" I said finally speaking. "Just give me some time,alright."

"Ok " he said.

"Will you take a shower with me now?"I asked with puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled,showing his dimples. Damn that was sexy."You know I was gonna say yes anyway."

I grinned and kissed his soft pink lips.

Brandon

"THIS YO BABY AND IMMA TAKE EVERY THING YOU GOT!" Veronica yelled.

This bitch crazy bruh. She standing here with a baby on her hip talkin bout it's mine. Home girl crazy forreal! I fucked and ducked and she can't leave me alone. She blew my phone up so bad,I had to change my number. Now she here with this mess.

"How you get my address Veronica?"I asked ignoring her previous statement.

"THAT AIN'T IMPORTANT! YO BABY IS!"She spat.

"That ain't my damn baby Veronica!"I said back calmly. She really finna piss me off.

"YES IT IS AND I BETTER GET SOME DAMN CHILD SUPPORT!"

"You better get it from that baby's daddy."I said laughing at her.

"ALRIGHT FINE. IM TAKIN YO ASS TO COURT AND YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD ASS LAWYER!"She yelled leaving my porch.

"Oh I do."I shouted out. "I know just the one for the job."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share