Case Discussion

Nicole

"Hey Nicole it's Brandon. I was calling to see when we can meet up so we can discuss this case. I got papers today and I'm to be in court next Wednesday. It's Tuesday today so any day soon would be great. Give me a call back. "

I ended the voicemail call and called him back. "Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Brandon,come by tomorrow and we'll sort all this out."

"Hey, I know I said sometime this week,but my manager called and I'll be busy this week so how bout....Saturday?"

"You know,I don't work on weekends,so that'll add to my pay from you and sure."

"Dang,ion get no family and friends discount or sum."

"Naw. Money is money. It's all about the money honey."

He laughed. "Ok Nicole,I'll see you Saturday. Meet me at the studio."

"Will do."I said ending the call.

"Ms . Simmons your 10 o'clock is here."Jessica buzzed through.

"Send em in."

****

Today,just like every other day, was stressful. I love my job,but it is a lot of work and time. I gathered my things and started thinking about Jermaine. He hasn't hit me up all day. I picked my phone up and dialed his number.

"Hey it's ya boy Jermaine. Sorry I can't get to the phone,but if you leave your name,number,and a brief message I'll get back with you as soon as possible."

"H-Hey um Jermaine,it's Nicole. Um.. Call me when you can Ok. Alright,bye. "I said hanging up.

That was weird. He usually answers every time I call....I hope he isn't still mad at me. I shrugged it off and went to my kitchen to grab a tub of birthday cake ice cream and and a big soon.  I also grabbed my cheetah print blanket and went back to the living room to snuggle up with my blanket and ice cream and watch reruns of Atlanta Housewives.

Saturday

It was Saturday morning and I still haven't heard from Jermaine. He's really been M.I.A. The week was pretty routine though. Eat,sleep,work,and poop. Well maybe not in that order,but you get the picture. Although there's been one little mix up in my week: Brandon. We had been talking more leading up to today. He's been so sweet and caring and really takes my mind off life. I was meeting him today at the studio and that feeling was bittersweet. Good because I was seeing Brandon,and bad because I had to work. Ugh.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff. Once I was done, I walked over to my dresser and decided to go simple for the day. I pulled out a pink V-neck Hollister shirt with a white bird,white skinny jeans,and my pink vans. Once I was dressed I txt Brandon and asked for the address to the studio. He instantly replied and I put it in my GPS as I was leaving my condo.

On the way over my tummy grumbled and I groaned I pulled into McDonald's drive through and got me and Brandon some breakfast. "Welcome to McDonald's,would you like to try our new McMuffin? Order when ready. "

"Um no Thank you. I wanna get a sausage mcgrittle,a sausage egg and cheese mcgrittle,a orange juice,and a strawberry banana smoothie."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes"

"Ok pull around your total is $7.50"

I got my food and headed on to the stodio.

Brandon

"I got food!!!"Nicole said holding up a McDonald's bag and drinks.

I smiled. She was reading a nigga mind cause I was hungry. "Thank you beautiful." I said taking it from her.

"Ok"she said opening her briefcase and taking out her notebook. "So tell me about everything going on."

"Man Nicole, the bitch crazy!"I exclaimed.

"The...bitch...crazy..."She said repeating and writing down.

I laughed. ""You can't be putting all that. I wanna win!"

"And you will"She said laughing back. "Now tell me more."

I told her everything from the trip up until now. She didn't speak,she took everything down. "...and that's it." I said finishing.

"Well have you gotten a DNA test?"

"Umm..no."

"This is gonna be easy."she stated.

"You know,you look sexy as hell doing ya job and all. "I said biting my lip.

She looked up from her notebook and gave me seductive smile that made ME wanna drop my draws. "Let me take you out."I asked.

"Aha! Ian dating you and yo baby moma drama!"She said playfully.

"Whatever"i chuckled.

"Well Brandon,im gonna get out your hair now, our work here is done."She said.

I stood and grabbed her waist and pulled her down on me. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

She straddled me and I placed my hands on her butt. She leaned down and whispered "Brandon you wouldn't know what to do with me even when I'm sittin in yo lap."

I pulled her closer to my body and softly kissed her neck.

"You

Kiss.

Don't even know

Kiss.

What I'm capable of."I said with my hand pulling at her pants.

BOOM. "Ayeeee! You ready to make this money!" My producer J-Cash busted in.

Shit. She quickly jumped off me and fixed herself. "Woaahhh,my bad. I'll come back later."

"No,stay."She said stopping him. "I'm leaving. Um bye Brandon."She said hurrying out the room.

"Damn J!"I exclaimed

"My bad bruh."he said sitting down. "Put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door next time."

"Man let's just make this track."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share