Be A Man

Nicole

"SPLASH! Baby girl let your water fall,feel it comin down on me so crazy

YEA! Girl I love the way yo body talk

Come a lil closer,just like that,keep on talkin girl you got me wantin to go deeper than you'll ever know

Wantin to feel,the way you flow

Oo you got that look up in your eye

What we bout to do ain't no surprise.

I'm about to dive in!"

"Baby girl hold yo breath " I sang along with the music. "You about to get so wet."

I was swaying my body to the tempo of the song.

"Swimmin in yo ocean imma dive in. You know ain't no runnin round this pool,goin under just for you,baby you."

I was in the shower letting the water pour on my body as the Trey Songz radio on Pandora played.

"Watch me stroke left,stroke right,stroke back,stroke."

I coulda got that last night...I thought.

"Girl it ain't no runnin round this pool. Oh I'm about it dive in. Baby girl hold yo breath. You bout to get so wet. Swimmin in yo body when I dive."

CLICK. I tapped cuttin it off. I wrapped the white cotton robe around me and stepped back into my bedroom.

Last night was good while it lasted...I thought shaking my head at myself in frustration and looking out the window. It was pretty day out. Blue skies,sun shinning through my window, blinding me. It was 9 in the morning and a hot morning at that. Perfect time for a swim. I grinned to myself and proceeded to my suitcase until I heard a knock at the door. Who the hell could that be?

I peeped out the peep hole and saw an arrangement of flowers. I opened the door and saw a note card attached to it.

Dear Nicole,

Thanks for a great night,I really enjoyed you. We should do that more often.

-Brandon

The fuck? I picked the flowers up and stepped out my room and banged on Brandon's door.

Brandon

"Good morning beautiful " I said smiling down at Nicole.

She could probably see the lust in my eyes,but I didn't care. She was wearing nothing but a robe,and I could see every out print and outline I needed. I bit my lip restraining myself from pulling her in here and fuckin her brains out.

"What the fuck is this?!"She said with edge in her voice.

Even sexy when she mad.

"Those right there are what we call flowers. They come from seed. Seed go in ground and make beautiful flowers like these."I said pointing to the flowers I sent her.

I felt bad for what happen last night. I didn't know what to do so I called my manager and told her to send Nicole the flowers. I didn't see anything wrong.

"I know what the hell they are!"She snapped.

"Nicole it was friendly gesture...an apology."

"Negro please! This probably the shit you send them lil hoes you be fuckin after a one night stand!"

"Nicole I-"

"Look Brandon,a girl takes a note as an apology. I'm a grown ass woman and I want a MAN to be MAN of enough to tell me in person with gifts and shit included."She stated coldly. "I don't have time for this " She said lowly and walked back in her room.