Start of Something New

Nicole

"Ahhhh this sunny sky is gonna make me relocate and move here."I said to myself out loud.

"Girl who u tellin? This is gorgeous!"Bre exclaimed walking from behind me.

She was wearing a yellow two piece bikini that showed off her ass and tat that read "Beautiful" ontop of her left thigh.

"What are you doin out here?"I asked.

"Uhh you're not the only one on vacation " She said in a duh tone.

"Anyway I see some seats over there." I said pointing towards the lounge chairs.

I laid across mine and let my body soak up some vitamin D. "Oo I could get use to this honey!"I said to myself out loud again.

"Uh oh! Cutie alert! Tall,light skin,tatted,big juicy,pink lips girl! Ooh,6 pack,broad shoulders,and v cut so deep it'll make you wanna discover where it's leading" She is too much. "Zaammmnnn daddy! Girrlll,black wavy hair,earrings,dark brown eyes,and that smile though...mmmm just make ya wanna melt. Ooooo and he's walkin over here!!"

I swear she crazy. "How you doin ladies?"said this sexy deep voice. Damn, his voice was a turn on.

I moved my shades down a lil to get a better view."Hi " we said in unison.

Bre was smiling mad hard and I saw him up and down me. "And your name is?"he asked.

"Nicole, yours?"

"Jermaine,and yours?"

"Breanna,but you can call me Bre." Bre said batting her eyes.

"Aye Jon Jon!"he called over to his friend and let's just say he ain't ugly...but he wasn't the best of em.

"Jon Jon this is Breanna,but call her Bre. My home boy wanted to holla at cha."

Her mouth dropped wide open. I bust out laughing. I knew she wasn't attracted to em and I bet he did too. Her face said it all. She hit me on my arm and mugged me.

"Owe!"I said still laughing.

"Ugh " She said gettin up and storming off.

"Wait baby!"Jon Jon said running after her.

I continued laughing while this Jermaine guy still stood here watching me. "You got a sexy ass laugh " he said biting his lip.

I blushed."Thanks."

"So Nicole,you wouldn't mind me buying you a drink would you?"he asked.

Why the hell not. "Sure."I took his hand and he lead the way.

"What a cute couple " I heard these old people say. I blushed and looked up at him.

He was smiling down at me and said,"We're meant to be,already a cute couple and we ain't even together....yet."Ooh Lordy.

I sat on a stool and he sat next to me."How can I help you?"the bartender asked.

"Ummm a blue martini " I said with a smile.

"Right away ma'am,and for you sir?" He asked Jermaine.

"A beer and mangorita"

The man nodded and went to fix our drinks."Drinker aren't we?" I had to ask. Ion want no damn alcoholic in my life.

"Nah,I mix em together. It's pretty good."

"Here you go " the bartender said placing our drinks on the bar and Jermaine handed him a black card. So we ballin? Mm ok.

"Wanna try?" He asked fixing his drink up.

"Uhh sure."he took the glass off the table and put it up to my mouth slightly tipping it so I can taste. And sure enough it was delicious.

"Mmm that is good " I moaned having a foodgasm.

"Damn that was sexy. If only I could make you do that everyday" he whispered in my ear.

I could feel my juices flowin and I blushed having to look away,but looked right into the eyes of Brandon. Ugh. I can't believe him. We just did something last night and now he gettin hoes numbers. I mugged him and turned my attention back to Jermaine.

"Hey I gotta get going"i lied. I just ain't wanna be out there anymore.

"At least let me get your number sweetheart."

I smiled and gave it to em."Ight,imma call you."

"Ok. Bye " I waved.

Man I was ready to get back to my room. Ugh. That girl wasn't even cuter than me. Fake ass weave. I was glad when the elevator halted signaling I had made it to my floor and low n behold there was Brandon, putting his key in his door. Ugh. I brushed past him and he watched me the whole time.

I mugged him giving him the up and down look. "See something you like?"I said with attitude.

He just stared at me. "Ugh". I rolled my eyes and went in my room. Hoein ass nigga.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share