Give me a Chance

Brandon

"Ahh shit."I moaned placing my hand on the back of ole girl head. Morning head is the shit.

Last night was crazy. I popped bottles with models,gave money to the strippers,and met this bad bitch I'm with right now. She ain't wifey type but that head game crazy. She stroke my dick with her hand and started sucking on my balls. Damn. She had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. She put her mouth back around my dick and started sucking deep n slow. I felt my dick head touch her throat.

"Fuck " I moaned. I put both of my hands on her head to hold and keep it steady and thrusted in and out of her mouth. I heard the bitch choke but shit was so good ian even care. It turned me on even more.

I felt myself about to cum and sped up. I bit my lip as I released all in her mouth. I relax and watched her clean it all up. She climbed back on top of me and sat on my dick. "You like that daddy?"She askin biting her lip.

"It was ight."I said pushing her off me. Can't have these hoes goin around talkin bout I said they head the best and shit.

She looked hurt. I shrugged my shoulders and got up and started putting on my clothes."Where you goin?"

"Home " I said in a duh tone.

"But you said you wanna be with me."

"I say that to every pussy I want;it's only one I actually mean it to and I have yet to get hers."

"Nigga fuck you!"

"Already did."I said with a wink and walked out the hotel room.

Nicole

"Cause all of me. Loves all of you.

Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you.

You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning."he sang.

"Brandon leave before I call security."I said rolling my eyes.

"No, and plus I paid him not to come if you call."

"You bribed my security guard?!"

"Yes,and I'm not leaving without you saying yes to go on a date with me."

"Hell fuckin no! You just left the hotel with some broad. It's all over social media. Ian got time for that!"

"Nicole that was nothing. She was just a quick nut,but you " he said coming closer and grabbing my hand."you'll be so much more. I'll spend so much time on you..taking care of your every need. Making sure I don't miss a spot and that it's so good,you'll never want another man to even touch your body cause baby you're mine."

I must admit that made my body shiver a little. I'm in love with this man but he do boyish shit. I looked in his eyes and saw he was sincere. I sighed and rolled my eyes before replying and saying,"Fine."

"Yaaasssssss bitch. Yassssss. I got a date with THE Nicole Simmons!!"he said in a gay tone to Jessica.

I couldn't stop myself from giggling.  "Boy bye. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Mmkay " he said snapping his fingers and flipping his invisible hair.

"Oh my God get outta here!"I laughed.

"Bye boo!"he said as the elevator door closed.

That boy is something else.

*****

"Bre,I don't know what to do right now.."I said.

I had just got through telling her everything that's going on with my "love life". Shit is hectic.

"Girl be with Brandon. I would say let me hop on Jermaine but me n crazy baby moma ain't gon work and I still don't like Andre from the first time he hit you."

"Don't bring that up " I said rolling my eyes.

Andre hit me one time at school. I playfully hit him and he slapped me into next week. He said "You caught my reflex. You shouldn't have hit me and ion care that you mad"...I don't like thinking about it.

"Well I don't know Nicole. "

"I just feel like everybody is tryna fuck me!"

"They are! They're boys. What do you expect?!"

"Respect."

"Girl please. You got that. You see they ain't went nowhere. You in a damn love square and don't even know it."

"Oh my God Bre bye. I'm done."I said laughing.

"I'm just speaking the truth,but alright honey bye."She said hanging up the phone.

Uuggghhhh. What am I gonna do?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share