Settling In

Nicole

"Alright lets get yal to the hotel to settle in,and we'll go for drinks later.",Jason said.

Following him out the door,everyone got into their separate vehicles and traveled back down the long road to our stay of residence for the time being.

We pulled up to the Luxury for Royalty hotel and suites and I must say this place is amazing. It looked golden,decorated with tropical flowers,tall pillars, and hell even the bell men looked rich. It was truly a place for royalty.

"Ok you each will have your own suite. Bre you got the Princess suite,Trent you got the prince, Courtney and Danielle you two will get the countess suite,Brian and Camay will get the honeymoon suite,Brandon you get the king suite,and Nicole the queen suite is all yours. Me and Thad are staying at the house." Jay said all in one breath. We laughed as he regained his composure.

"I'm surprised yal two are tolerating each other.",Denise said referring to Thad and Jay.

"I mean we are brothers. We get along most of the time."Thad said.

"That's because Thaddeus gay!"Jason fused.

"Gimme a kiss",Thad said jumping on Jason.

"Move Thaddeus!"Jason said pushing him.

"Oh Lord!" Bre exclaimed. "Now this begins!"

I shook my head. "Yal are too much!"

"I just want some brotherly love " Thad said sounding hurt.

Jay mugged him. "Anyway...yal be dressed and ready by 7."he said leaving.

I took my key out and headed to the 12th floor with everyone following behind me. Piling into the elevator an awkward silence grew amongst us. God this thing needs to go faster. DING. Finally. The bell man met me at my door with my luggage. I smiled as I approached him.

"Good afternoon Miss!",he greeted me.

"Good afternoon",I said putting the key in my door. "Just place the bags in the bed room please."

He quickly did as he was told and left with a $5 tip in hand. Now this room... This was amazing. White carpet floors,modern kitchen,black leather couches,flat screen tv,queen size bed,separated rooms of course. And the bathroom....pearl tile floors,separate tub with power jets and shower,with a mirror any girl would die for. Oh baby I could get use to this.

I looked at the time noticing it was only 3,and that bed is callin my name! I laid across and let it's comfort take control of my body putting me into a deep sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I know it's short. I was at school ppl

Vote...comment.... share

Man im brain dead. Midterms