Chasing After You

Nicole

"Wassup ma,it's Jermaine. Let's go out tonight."

I bit my lip. That sounds good.

"Sure. Where and what time?"

"7 and just meet me downstairs. I heard the hotel restaurant is pretty nice."

"Okay, see you then ;)"

It was 6 now, but I really don't wanna get ready. God I'm lazy.

"See you later beautiful " I said to my bed as I drug myself from it.

I put on a hot pink peplum dress that stopped at my thighs. It made my breast pop and my ass look fat. It hugged my curves in just the right places and had me feelin like a bad bitch. My hair had water fall curls with a outward flipped bang. I had natural beauty so I didn't wear make up and I'm too dark for crazy color lipstick,so I stuck to clear gloss. I wore black studded 6 inch heels with a silver charm bracelet and an infinity necklace. I grabbed my black Micheal Kors clutch and walked out the door.

***

"Damn girl,you look fine as hell " Jermaine said making me blush.

"Thank you. You look good too." And that he did. I thought biting my lip.

He noticed and chuckled. "You too cute,but come on." He said putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me to the restaurant. Mm this is nice.

"Seating for 2?"

"Yes ma'am",Jermaine answered while I looked in awe at the decor.

She led us to a boothe with a large brown wooden table and a golden chandelier hung above it. She placed the menus across from each other and we took our seat.

"Your server will be right with you."She said leaving.

I smiled and nodded and picked up my menu. I was looking at the entrées but felt Jermaine watching me. I peeped over my menu and saw him eye balling me. I smirked.

"What Jermaine?"

"Oh nothing,just admiring your beauty. " Oh Lord. I blushed and looked back at the menu. This man got me feelin 16 again.

"Hi,my name is China and I'll be you waitress for the evening. "Said a red bone with a bad body.

Jermaine didn't even look at her,he kept his eyes fixed on me. Now that's respect. We ordered our food and wine and waited for her to return.

"So, tell me about yourself. "He said.

"Well I'm a lawyer,I live in Georgia but I'm originally from Alabama. I'm here on vacation, what about you?"

"Well I'm a baller for the Atlanta Foxes. I'm surprised you didn't recognize me."

"Well I'm not much of a basketball fan."

"Well I gotta get you on my team."he said smiling.

"We'll see about that " I said.

Our food and drinks came and we spent the rest on the night talking,laughing,and getting to know each other.

"Aha! You are a mess,but excuse me I need to run to the bathroom. "I said getting up and exiting the boothe.

I knew he was looking at my ass,I could feel it. I look over my shoulder and saw him biting his lip,I winked and continued walking away. I made it to the bathroom and to a stall to pee and then I heard the bathroom door bust open.