Game Day

Brandon

"You ready for the game tonight?"I asked Trent.

His team was playing here tonight and he came to chill for minute. "Man you already know!"He said hype.

I laughed. "Boy you a fool. "

"Apparently not. Glad my ass ain't go for that girl."

"Bruh She straight crazy! Bruh oh my God you just don't understand. I had to change my number and still block the bitch number. She all on social media talkin bout that baby mine,and I still don't know how she found where I live!"

"God damn."

"I know. Shit is crazy. "

"Well,what you gon do?"

"I got Nicole to be my lawyer. My court date wed-"

"Hold up! You can't run by that like you ain't just say it."

"You heard me so.."

"So you gon fuck?"

"Ion wanna just fuck ha..I want more."

"Aww look at lil Brandon. All in love."he teased.

"Ian say all that ni."

"Pshh. You implying that."

"Man, Whatever." But then again.... He just might be right.

Nicole

"Woooooo! Go Trent! Yessss!"I screamed.

I was having a super bowl party and my lil baby Trent was in the game and showing out.

"How you gon cheer for them?! You live here!"my Co worker Anthony exclaimed.

"Fuck that! That's my lil baby! Woooo!!!"

KNOCK! KNOCK! "HEYOOOO!!I said answering the door.

"Girl you too hyper." Brandon said bringing me into his embrace.

"Just come in,why you late?"

"I was handling some business."

Sure you were. "Oh ok. Everybody this Brandon."

"Hey " they said with long faces.

Brandon raised his eyebrow. "They mad cause Trent showin out on they ass!"

"Aye! Just like I taught em."

For the rest of the night me and Brandon clowned on everybody. They team was up a few points and they got cocky and wanted to place bets. You know I couldn't resist. But baby our team came back and we got some extra change our pockets. "Byeee,thanks for coming! I'll gladly take your money."I said collecting our wins as everybody left.

I closed the door and counted up $1,000. I split it and gave Brandon $500. "Here."

"Naw you can keep it."

"Mm,you ain't gotta tell me twice. I'm goin to the mall!"I said doin a happy dance.

He laughed. "Let's clean up."

He helped me gather all the plates and cups and we washed the dishes and put the left over food into plastic container and stored em in the refrigerator. We straightened the living room back nice and neatly and I walked him to the door."You get me to do your labor and kick me to the curb?"

I giggled. "You the one suggested we clean. I coulda did it myself."

"Now what kinda man would I be to let you do it all by yourself?"

Like every other man in the US. "I don't know..." I blushed.

"Not the one you'll marry,and I wanna be that man."

I turned my head with a big Kool aid smile on my face. "Boy stop."

"For real Nicole " he said turning my head to face him." Gimme a chance. Go on a date with me."

"I told you no already."

"And I told you I'm not taking no for an answer."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "We'll see..but after the case is closed."

"Fine by me."he smiled.

He kissed my forehead and proceeded out the door. "Bye Brandon."I called out.

I closed my door and stalked to my bed. I was in need for a good night's sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share