The Next Move

Brandon

"So how was it?"Trent asked into the phone.

"It was good. We had a real nice time together."

"Man ian talkin bout that. I'm talkin bout Nicole. Aye man, was it good bruh?"

"Man we ain't fuck. We just chilled and she cooked for me."

"Oooo I remember the last time she cooked for all of us. Bruh I tore that strawberry shortcake up! Ha cookin so good."

"Yea man I know. Ian had a good home cooked meal in a while and she hooked a brotha up."

"So what exactly did yal do?"

"We had the lil romantic dinner and I was gon get it then but she wanna see where my heart at so I respected her wishes an-"

"Hold up. You sayin after all these years of everybody tryna get yal to fuck she said no."

"Yea man."

"Well I'll be damned. Well what else happen?"

"The next day we went hiking in the woods and I thought it was a crazy idea at first, but it was beautiful."

"Sound like you gettin soft bruh."

"Man whatever. Then Sunday she cooked for me while I watched football and she officially became my girl."

"Hell must've froze over! It's about damn time!" Trent exclaimed.

I laughed. This boy a fool. "I know, but man I wanna propose. I mean it ain't like it'll be too soon cause shidd we have known each other for years now. I know I'm ready and I believe she is too."

"Aww look a lil Brandon, all in love and shit. Well man you got my blessing."

" Thanks bruh. I just gotta figure out how...."

"Well here's an idea...."

Nicole

"Yal did what?!"Bri said through the phone.

"Haha! Girl yes we did it till both of our releases and fell asleep in each others arms."

"Awww, so what happen with that Jermaine fella?"

"Turns out Brandon crazy ex baby moma is really his baby moma and girl ian got time for that."

"I hear ya, but let me go, my online classes are about to start."

"Alright boo bye!"I said ending the call.

I was in Walmart shopping for some lady products when I heard a all too familiar voice. "Bae the diapers are over here!"

I looked to see Jermaine standing with Veronica. And did he just call her bae? I wanted to laugh but kept it in and held my composure. He looked my way and we made eye contact. He seemed shocked to see me, and looked as if he had to explain himself. I shook my head no, reassuring him there was nothing to explain and grabbed the items I needed to leave.

"Cause baby it's a prime time, for our love.

Ain't nobody thinkin bout the stars above.

It's a prime time, for our love,

And heaven is bettin on us."

"Hello?"I said answering my phone.

"Hey baby girl"Brandon said.

"Oh hey baby, what you up to?"

"Missin you. What you doin?"

"Leaving Walmart. I just saw your crazy ex baby moma and Jermaine. I guess they're together and stuff."

"Aha! Word? Dang, but listen I want you to come over Friday."

"Mm, but that's so far. I wanna come today."I whined.

"No baby. And it's just Monday boo."

"Exactly! A whole week without you."

"Well let's send each other sexy pictures tonight."He said lowly

"Aha! Not for you to go and parade them around to your friends."

"Naw never that. Can't be showin other men what's mine."

"Mhm"

" Forreal though. So what do you say?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

"Oh great! I get to see that pussy!"CLICK.

Oh he knew better to hang up before I responded. I was gon have some choice words for him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share