Not Your Girl

Brandon

What if they did fuck? Maybe that nigga just stank. Ugh! I been sittin here for the past hour thinkin bout that shit. Man I gotta vent.

"Wassup bruh " Trent said answering the phone.

"Man I'm finna go crazy. I caught some dude leaving Nicole room" I said upset.

"So "

The fuck."Soo?! What you mean?!"

"That ain't yo girl."

Damn. I sighed. "I just..I don't know."

"You doin the same shit you did when was young when she first got with Andre. You was mad and shit but for real bruh that's on you. You still playing!"

"Trent! Baby what's takin so long!"I heard a female voice yell out.

"I'm comin! "He yelled back. "Aye man I gotta go. "

"Ight man."

I groaned in frustration. What to do now?! Maybe I should go talk to her. Yea I think I'll do that.

Nicole

BANG! BANG!BANG! The fuck?!

I shot out of bed. I was sleeping so peacefully and mutha fuckas wanna come bang on a nigga door and shit. I didn't even bother looking in the peep hole,I just slung the door open.

"What?"I said with an annoyed tone.

It was Brandon of course and he was just staring at me. "What boy?"

He just dropped his mouth and tried to get his words out. "U-um I-i"he stuttered.

"What!"

"Nicole you're naked!"

Shit. I looked down at my fully exposed body and hid behind the door. I swear if I was light skin my cheeks would be rosy red.

"No need in hiding now." He said inviting himself in.

"What the hell Brandon?!"I said backing into a wall and trying to cover my body with my hands.

"Let me take you back to bed."He said biting his lip.

"Oh hellllll no. This museum is closed. Besides you can look all you want, but you'll never touch. "I said with sass.

"It sure as hell was open for that nigga you had with you last night."

"Nigga I'm grown! I can do as I please,when I please,and how I please. You ain't my damn daddy!"

"Let me take you to bed and I'll have you callin me daddy."He said walking closer to me.

Oh fuck no. "Get out!"I shouted.

"Why? It ain't like you told ole dude to leave,and you say I'm the slut!"

"How does it make me a slut?! I don't fuck random dudes in a public bathroom!"

"You sure as hell let em fuck on the first date."

"Whatever. You just mad cause it wasn't you."I mumbled.

"Don't nobody want you Nicole!"

"Then why are you here?"I said coldly.

He just looked at me. Got cho ass. I grabbed the door and opened it for him."You're free to go."

He left as quickly as he came and I heard his room door slam.

"Fuck yo feelins." I said loudly before slamming the door and retreating back to bed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share