Good Morning

Nicole

Mmm something smells good. Like..like...food?

I sat up in my empty bed and stretched my arms. My tummy growled and I pouted. I must follow this delightful smell. I threw my legs off the side of the bed and found the white plush robe to wrap my naked body in. I slid on my slippers and walked to the kitchen to see a very sexy Jermaine cooking breakfast in his boxers.

"You know " I started " I usually don't fuck on the first date. "I said sitting at the bar.

He turned and smiled at me. "Go back to bed. I was gonna bring the food to you."

"No, I think I'll stay and enjoy the show " I said biting my lip. A man that can cook is a definite turn on.

He placed the plate in front of me. It was eggs,grits,bacon,toast with honey butter and orange juice. I grabbed my bacon and started breaking it into little pieces and sprinkled it into my grits then mixed my eggs with my grits and bacon.

He looked at me confused and raised his eyebrow. "When I was little, I saw my dad do this and I mimicked him and have been doing this ever since."I said.

He nodded his head understanding. I took a bite and instantly had a foodgasm. "Mmmmm. Oh my God! Where did you learn how to cook?! This is amazing!"

He chuckled. "My parents. When I was a teenager my dad came home and told me to cook,I looked at him like he was crazy and said 'Jessica and Felicia here, why can't they do it' and he said 'I didn't ask them,I asked you' and from that day on I been a lil chef."

A man with a story... Even more of a turn on. I nodded my head approvingly and continued to devour the food. "Damn girl,you can eat"he said laughing after I finished my plate. "You wasn't hungry,was you?"he said putting the plate in the sink.

I blushed and looked away. "I thought you saw last night, ian one of them salad eatin chicks,and hell you get the munchies after sex."

He turned my chair around and stepped in between my legs making me think of last night. He started softly kissing my neck with his arms around my waist pulling into him making me feel his growing erection.

"I wore you out?"He whispered while still kissing my body.

"Mhm"i said fighting my escaping moans.

He pulled the tie on my robe and opened it exposing my body. He moved down putting my right tit in his mouth,nibbling and sucking on it while his right hand massaged my left boob and his left hand massaged my pearl. I dropped his draws and grabbed his dick and started stroking all 9 inches of it with my hand. He moan stuck two fingers in me making me go insane.

"Fuck " I moaned. I started grinding on his fingers coming closer to my climax. He moved his mouth to my left tit and showed it the same attention as the right. My body tensed up and I released all my juices onto his hand. He took his hand and brought it to his mouth,tasting me and sticking his fingers in my mouth having me taste it too. He smirked at me and propped me up to where his dick head was at my entrance. I got short of breath as he shoved his dick into my ocean.

"Ahhh!"I moaned loudly while he pounded me,hitting my walls. He picked me up and sat in the chair.

"Ride it " he commanded.

I leaned forward grabbing the arm rest of the bar seat in front of me. I grind on his dick giving me and him pleasure making him moan and pull my hair. He smacked my ass making it jiggle which made me go faster. Bouncing on his dick and feeling every bit of it deep inside me.

"Shit " he grunted as i rode him backwards. "Fuck baby I'm finna cum"

I hopped off him and turned around to watch his cum squirt out. We were both breathing heavily,and I could feel my 2nd orgasm leak on my legs. I tried to take a step towards him but fell in the process. I sat on the floor pouting.

He bust out laughing. "Come on,let's get you back to bed"he said picking me up bridal style.

He placed me in bed and kissed me on my lips. "Imma head out and get cleaned up ight."

We can get cleaned up together. "Ok " I said.

"Imma see you later."

"Alright" I said yawning before drifting back to sleep.

Brandon

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I got up from the sofa and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw no one. Maybe it's the daily paper we get. I opened door to bend down to pick it up when a saw feet step out from Nicole ' s door. I should apologize. I looked up to see that nigga that was with ha last night. He look like he just threw his clothes on and smelt like sex. She better not have. We exchanged glances before I stepped back in my suite. And she calls me a slut.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share