Look Who's Here

Nicole

"Good morning Ms. Simmons,your latte is on your desk." My assistant Jessica said.

"Thanks Jess! " I said.

I walked into my office and sat my things down. I answered calls,did some paperwork,and organized my cases. KNOCK! KNOCK! "Come in " I said.

"Ms. Simmons,you have a meeting at 9. " Jessica said.

I looked at the time and it read 8:45. Guess I better head on up there. "Thank you."I said grabbing my briefcase and leaving the office.

***

After 2 hours of briefing I was ready to get back to my office. I headed to Jessica first."Any calls?"

"Yes. Jermaine called and said he would be coming to take you to lunch."

I smiled. "Great."I said walking off.

"Oh and Ms. Simmons!"Jessica called out.

"Yes."I said stopping in my tracks.

"You have a visitor waiting in your office."

What the hell. "Who?"

"He said he's a friend."

I face palmed my forehead. "Jessica you can't just let strangers into my office."

"I know, but he showed me pictures of you two so I didn't think you would mind."

I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked in to my office and saw a man sitting with a ATL hat on ,a silver chain,white shirt,and black jeans. Simple,but cute.

"Ahem". I said clearing throat.

The man stood to face me and a smile crept on my face. Brandon. "Wassup " he said smiling.

"Hey Brandon,what brings you here?" I asked hugging him.

"I wanted to see you..and..I need your help."

"Ooh Lord,what have you gotten into now?!"I said sitting behind my desk.

He sat back down in his seat and rubbed his hands on his pants."Ok so you remember that girl from the hotel? Red bone,pretty eyes, fat-"

"Ok I get it! Yea I remember her."

"Ok well yesterday she came over to my house with a baby talkin bout it's mine."

"Why am I not surprised?"I said with a lil laugh.

"This ain't funny Nicole. She talking bout takin a nigga money and shit and everything else I got. I need you. Please."

"Let me see what I can do."

Jermaine

"How are you today Jessica?"I asked walking by her desk.

"Just fine Mr. Smith."She said with a wink.

The old me woulda took advantage of that,but I'm all for Nicole right now. I continued on til I got to her door and opened it."Uh hey Jermaine"she said jumping up startled as if she had seen a ghost.

"Hey baby " I said approaching her. I noticed ole dude sittin in the chair and gave him the 'Sup' nod.

I wrapped my arm around Nicole's waist and pulled her into me, pressing my lips against hers. I deepened the kiss to let that nigga know sum. I broke the kiss and looked into her lust filled eyes.

"Aye Nicole,imma call you later." Dude said leaving.

"Ok. Bye Brandon. "She responded.

Brandon?! What the hell this nigga doin here. She grabbed her purse and looked at me. "Ready?"she asked.

"Yea,come on."

We walked out to my Black 2014 Lexus and I sped off to Red Lobster. The car ride was silent and you could feel the tension. I pulled up to the restaurant and into a parking spot. We went inside and was immediately seated. We ordered our drinks and food and waited in silence.

I just stared at her. Thinking bout what was her and Brandon doing..."What?"She asked.

"Why was he there?"

She sighed. "Jermaine,he was there for business,nothing more,nothing less."

"Well why did you look so shocked when I came in?"

"I don't know. You scared me."

"Seemed a lil suspicious to me."

"Whatever."She mumbled. "It ain't like we together anyway. " She mumbled,folding her arms.

"I heard that Nicole and since we ain't together,stop hopping in my bed every damn night!"

"Stop hopping in mine!"She spat back.

Our food arrived and she still sat in the same position. "You gone eat?"I asked with base in my voice.

"I'm ready to go." She said with attitude.

"Fine."

I had the waiter box our food up and paid the bill. I got her back to her law firm and stared at her. She got out,slamming my door and I sped off into the highway.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE