Boys Night,Girls Night

Nicole

It was Wednesday night and I was bored. Jay being a doctor sucks cause you never know when he has to go,but he was free today and we all went to the beach. It was nice and all but the tension was definitely in the air. Brandon didn't speak to me,look my way or nothin. It kinda hurt,but Jermaine gets me over that quickly. He's kind,funny,smart,and paid so you know ian complainin. But I really wanted to chill tonight so I hit up all the girls in a group message

"I'm in need of a girls night. Sleepover in my suite!!!"

I swear less than two seconds later there was banging on the door. These girls! I opened the door and they rushed in. Bre had food, Camay had nail polish, Courtney had movies, and Denise brought haself as usual.

Once we were situated in the living room with food ready,nails getting done and Titanic playing on the screen the sleepover began.

"So what's up?"Camay asked me while polishing Courtney's nails.

"Umm nothing...why?"I asked eating popcorn.

"Cause you haven't really talked to us this break."Said Camay

"It's cause she too busy gettin dick down by Jermaine " Bre said chiming in.

"Ooo you talkin bout the fine basketball player?!"Courtney exclaimed.

"Yaaasssssss" Bre answered.

Omg. "No I haven't! We just been chillin"

"Chillin in between yo legs " Denise teased.

"Whatever " I said rolling my eyes.

"But what's up with you and Brandon? He wasn't himself today,and neither were you. "Courtney noted.

"Ehh,yal noticed that?"

"Nicole,everyone knows when yal are beefing!"Bre said with her heavy country accent.

"He's mad cause I been with Jermaine. He bust in here yesterday all mad and shit and said he didn't want me so I asked why was he here and he left not saying another word."

"You always cuttin that man deep."Camay said shaking her head.

"So!" Denise said. She was never a fan of Brandon.

"Fuck his feelins! He's been like this with me for the longest. When can I laugh and be happy?!"

"You know that boy feelins be gettin hurt and he got a soft spot for you. "Bre pointed out.

"It's just a matter of time before they finally realize they're meant for each other." Camay said.

"I been realized it. He playin " I mumbled.

"What was that?"asked a messy Denise.

"Nothing " I said quick. "Anyway,ain't it time for you to be getting married?! I want some niece's and nephew's!"I said directing the conversation on Camay. I really didn't wanna talk about this anymore.

Brandon

"Meet up at the bar" said the txt I got from Brian.

Man that mean Nicole gon be there. It ain't that I'm mad at her or that I don't wanna see her,but I just gotta think.

I went down to the bar where I only saw the fellas. Good,boys night.

"Wassup yal " I said dappin up all of them.

They all spoke as I sat down at the bar and ordered me some vodka. "So what's this all about?"I asked.

"The girls are having a sleepover so I suggested we do what men and that's drink!" Brian said.

"Man we need to go to the club!" Trent said. He such a youngin.

"Now you know Brian Holy ass ain't goin to no club." Thad added.

"Now wait a minute,a likes booty too. I like the view of the ass dropping on the pole." He said defending himself.

We laughed. "Yo ass ain't goin nowhere. You ain't finna have Camay ass comin after me!" Jay said.

"Whatever"he said folding his arms. "What's up with you and Nicole bruh?"

I knew this was coming."I'm mad at her."I said simply.

"When aren't you mad at her?!"said Jay. "You and Thaddeus always mad at that girl."

"Aye don't put me in that!"said Thad. "Me and her had our time,but at least I penertrated."

"Wait what?!"I said with a lil anger.

"Bruh chill."Brian said.

"Naw what happen?!"

"She came over to the house one day to chill and we hugged and she said 'Your dick touched my coochie and made me a lil happy'. Now we all know I was a lil hoe-"

"Was?"Jay chimed in.

"Shut up Jay,but anyway,I picked her up,carried her to my room and started kissing her, then I laid her on the bed and climbed on top n kept kissing til I got her weak enough to say 'Put it in'."

I can not believe this. "Well go on " I said.

"And I did! I mean we said it was nothing cause I ain't nut cause she told me to stop n started crying cause she felt like a hoe. Like I remember tryin to get it in and she was like 'Omg Thaddeus stop!' And-"

"Ok ion wanna talk about it no more."I said giving him a dirty look.

"Well how was it shoo?!" Trent asked.

"You would want to know huh?"said Jay.

"Well..."Thaddeus started "It was tight,wet,and man I wished she woulda let me finish! It was just so good!"

The nerve of this nigga, talkin bout her like ian even here. "Look Brandon,imma need yal to fuck. This been goin on long enough" Brian said.

"I'm good. She can continue fuckin random dudes she meet at the bar."I said shrugging the situation off.

They all shook their heads at me in disappointment. Ion even care no more. If it happens,it happens.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share