The Proposal

Friday

Nicole

"Hey bae, I can't wait to see you tonight! Wear something sexy and pack some clothes cause you know you wanna stay." Read the txt from Brandon.

I smiled at that last part. He's been really loving lately. I've been missing him like crazy this week. He wouldn't let me come see him. He said 'it'll take away from the tension for tonight.' I let it go but it's been buggin the hell outta me.

I put on a red strapless dress that had cut outs on the side and red bottom heels with all my hair coming to one side with curls. The dressed hugged my skin and showed off my assets well. I had on his favorite color lingerie cause I was ready to give it up, if you know what I mean. I grabbed my bag and left my condo for my "surprise".

***

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. I banged

The door to Brandon's house creaked open. Shit. I was scared. This like some scary movie type shit. Lord please don't let me find this boy somewhere dead. I stepped into the pitch, black dark home to see a trail of light leading upstairs. On every other step there was lit candle. The house smelled like vanilla.

"Brandon!"I called out, but got no response.

I followed the trail to its destination which was the bedroom. I pushed the door open to see lit candles in a heart shape form. Rose petals were scattered among the floor and more candles placed in various spots in the room. I stepped further in and into the heart. What is this? I picked up the box and opened it to reveal a glistening ring.

"You like?"Brandon said behind me.

"What is this?"

He stepped into the heart with me and took the ring out my hand. "Nicole Janelle Simmons, I've loved you since the day we first laid eyes on each other at that football game."

Tears started to fill my eyes and I giggled. "It took forever for me to realize it, but once I did I knew this was something I had to do."

He got on one knee and I gasped. "Nicole will you marry me?"

" Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!  Brandon! Yessss! Wait! Is it too soon?!"

"No"he said chuckling and getting up. He slid the ring on my finger and pecked my lips. "The timing is perfect."

"But wait, one more thing."

"What's that?"

"So, you know that day at the hotel when I was finna leave...?"

"Yea"

"Well you were on the way to my room and I knew you wanted to say something....what were you trying to say Brandon?"

He smirked and looked into my eyes with lust and another feeling I couldn't define. "I wanted to say I love you Nicole."

I was lost for words. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately and let him take me to bed and have his way.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share