joining team 10

A/n: just letting you know you been best friends with jake for your guys whole life.You guys grew up together in ohio. Then he moved away to make team 10...

You awake up at about 6:30 to go for a run. You take a shower and get ready. You herd your phone buzz it was jake paul calling.
J: "Hey y/n you have been getting alot of veiws on youtube"

You: "yea,im pretty proud i didnt think i was going to do well."

J: "naw, you doing great me and the other members have been thinking about asking you to join team 10?"

You: " jake!!!i'd love to thanks so much!"

J: "yea no problem it will be awesome for you to join we will buy your ticket."

You: "thanks jake i cant wait im gonna start packing."

You hang up before he can say bye. You forget about the run and start packing. You didnt have much so i didnt take long. You found old pictures of you and jake in grade school you cringed at your braces. Then you found your prom picture it was you Anthony, chance and Jake. You had the biggest crush on Chance but was to scared to ask him.

You call jake to see if you can come out tomorrow. He says yes and that chance will pick you up at the air port. You were so excited that chance is going to pick you up. You finsh packing and pick a outfit for tomorrow and then you try to get some sleep.

I hope you guys like this this is my first one comment tell me if its good and some ideas!