At team 10!

You wake about 2 hours earlier than you wanted because you were just so excited! You go take a shower then put on your outfit you picked out yesterday. You put on some light make up and put your hair in a bun. You make some breakfast. Something easy and nice... Toaster stroodles!!!

About 2 hours later you get a uber to go get on the plane. You couldn't wait you were so excite to see jake and chance. You get on the plane you go on snapchat, twitter and instragram and post some pictures on the plane.

   When you get off the plane you try finding chance. When you you see him you try to play it cool, but he runs up to you lifting you off the ground hugging you.

C: y/n i missed you so much!

You: i missed you too chance

You blushed Then he put you on the ground he smelt so nice. He took you bag and took you too the car. He opened the door for you. When he got in the car he started playing music really loud. He started singing and dancing. You pulled out your phone and recorded him laughing at him. "Hey!"he yelled grabbing your phone.
"Give it back" you laughed crawling on him to get your phone.

When you got you phone you were at the house. When you stepped out you said "this place is really nice."
"Yea its pretty great... Even better now that your here" Chance said hugging you then kissing your head.

Then all the team 10 members came out running and swarming you.
"Y/n" jake yelled "i missed you so much."

"I missed you to" hugging him.

Chance blushed and took your stuff to your room while you were catching up with jake.

When you went to your room chance was cutting open the boxes.
"Thank you" you said grabbing his hand taking him to sit on the bed.
"Aw no problem anything for you" he hugged you then left saying "if you need anything let me know" he winked and gave smirk and closed the door slowly.

The jet lag caught up to and you decided to finsh packing and you went to sleep.