chapter 27

Its been a 7 months of morning sickness and when i found out about that i was pregnant. I was really showing my baby bump.

I walked down stairs to go eat and let Lambo outside he was getting so big. I grabbed a container from the fridge that was from yesterday and i went and sat in one of the office chairs and started to talk with Meg.

Minutes later i herd a knock on the door so i sat my food on the counter and went to go open the door. It was pam jakes mom.

"Hey honey how are going?" she said quietly and hugged me. "And i cant believe your having twin boys!"

"Im doing good and yea just cant wait to get these baby out." i lightly laughed pam was like my mom she practically raise me chance and Anthony and jake and logan since childhood.

"You and chance are going to be great parents." she smiled then putting a hand on my stomach. "So where is jake?"

"Well him and Erika went to go workout and everyone else is sleeping or working in the office." i said and started walking to the office to sit down.

Me and pam cought up and waited for jake and Erika to come back or somebody to wake up.

11 minutes later we herd two people come down stairs and they yelled "Vlog mom!" it was chance and Anthony. They hugged Pam then chance came and kissed me and hugged me from behind when i still in my chair.

"Aww y/s/n (your ship name)!" pam squiled.

Me chance laughed and went on waiting for jake and Erika.

Today i was feeling kind different i didnt feel sick or anything i just felt different.

"Chance? Can i talk to you?" i asked lightly tapping his shoulder.

"Yea sure." i said fallowing me up stairs.

"What wrong babe?" he said grabbing my hands.

"Well i have been feeling different for the past 3 days im not sick or anything i just feel weird. And i haveng felt the baby move in those 3 days. I think somthing is wrong with the babys."i sighed.

His face dropped and his mouth formed a O and he put his hand on my stomach to feel.

"What should we do?" he sadly said removing his shakey hands from stomach to my theighs.

"Well we need do go get a ultra sound and if it is a stillbirth then i will have to get surgery." i said having my head drop and tears fall from my eyes.

Chance hugged me and i could tell he was crying.

"You get ready and i'll go get a appointment ready." he said with a shakey voice.

I the got up and got into some bettet clothes and did my hair and light makeup.

I walked down stairs and saw chance by the door. He hugged me and opened the door and we got into jakes truck.

The whole ride i had my hands on my stomach hoping for a movement but never got a movement.

When he got to the hospital it dull with a sad vibe. Chance grabbed my hand hand have my hand a squeez to reasure me everything is goin to be ok.

When we got to the ultra sound room the doctor put the jelly on my stomach to prepare.

When everything was set up they doctors face dropped which wasnt a good sign. She moved the thing around amd didnt see anything moving and she didnt have a heart beat on the monitors.

"Im sorry to break this to you." before she could say another word me and chance were crying and chance got up to hug me. Soon the doctor had a few tears going down her face. "I will go get a appointment for you guys to get the abortion."

When the abortion was done and we got out of the hospital the ride was soundless but except a few sniffles from the crying.

When we got home everyone was by the door waiting for the news. They looked at us and i shook my head "no" then they noticed my bump was not as big. They we were swarmed with hugs and condolences. Me and chance spent the rest of the day in our room depressed not wanting to do anything.