chapter 22

I woke up in the same chair i have been in for days. Waiting for chance to wake up. Anthony has been waiting with me and the rest would visit and drop a few things off very now and then Jake and Nick have been working on taking the neighbors to court and its going well.

Im so lucky to have these people in my life they are my family we go through thick and thin. We support each other we help each other grow in our lives or careers. We understand each other. We are a family.

I herd light knocking on the door and soon tessa poked her head through the door. I pointed to Anthony still asleep on the couch. Anthony has been here for me the whole time. She walked over to me with a bag of food and a smoothie i said my thanks and she knelt down to Anthony and gave him a light kiss and he woke up and then he hugged her and kissed her and took the food.

I looked at how couply they were and then looked at chance. I missed his warm strong hugs his soft long passionate kisses and how he talked to me and how happy we were together. I brought chances hand to my face held with both hands started to cry.

"Y/n? You ok?" tessa said standing up to cone comfort me.

"I miss him." i sobbed

Tessa hugged me and then soon Anthony joined.

"I love him so much i dont want him to die. I would live my life never loving anyone as much as i loved him. Hes my only one." i cries louder.

I started to feel chances fingers move. I shot up my head and saw his eyes blink open.

"I love you too y/n." chance said lightly.

I cried and got up and hugged him he hugged me weakly and Anthony was in shock. Tessa ran out the room to go get the doctor.

"Did you get hurt?" chance said as i sat back down.

"No i only had a few major cuts. They say you turned and and protected me so you got the most impact." i said whipping a few tears way.

"Good i never want you to get hurt." he smiled rubbing my hand.

I got up and kissed him lightly. Tessa and the doctor walked in soon after.

"Well Mr Sutton we didnt think you were going to make it we are glad you did your fiancee has been waiting with you the whole time." the doctor smiled.

"Dont forget bestfriend." Tony spoke up.

Everyone laughed at Anthony and we signed Chance out of the hospital and took him home. Everyone was so excited but we couldnt do anything big because chance had to take it easy for a few days.

We caught chance up on what was going on and what the neigbors did and jake leaving Disney.

Me and chance went up stairs and talked about our wedding it was going to be a party with a few friends since we didnt want a normal wedding.