tanthony

I woke up to go get somethings at the store for the team with chance. When i looked on the floor to see Anthony on fllor where he slept. He wasnt there. I shook chance to wake him up.

"Babe what wrong" he said in his raspy morning voice.

"Anthony is missing" i whispered to not wake up chad and jake.

Chance shot up to look on floor to see for him self.

"Lets go look for him" he said putting on a ofc sweatshirt.

We walked out in the hall to go to kade tristan and alexs room but there was nothing. Those three went to go take pictures. So we went to tessa, Erika and the Martinez twins room.

We unlocked the door and crept out heads in side to see tessa and anthony cuddling on the bed. We looked at eachother with evil grins we snuck in the room to not wake anyone up and we instanly started takeing pictures. Then chance got the idea to mess with them but we didnt want to be that mean so we did a simple old school prank. I went in the bathroom to get some shaving cream. When i came back out i went to put some on anthonys face then on tessas but then anthonys eyes shot open.

"Retreat!" me and chance yelled looking at eachother running to the door.

When we got to the door i turned around to anthony wiping the cream off tessa and him self.

"Tessa and anthony sittin in a tree!" i danced round laughing. Then Chance joined in "k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

Tessa and anthony started chasing us so we shot out the door and ran down the fall into our room.