The next day.

I woke up chance by slowly lightly kissing and sucking his neck. He moaned then opening his eyes connecting our lips.

"Its time to go" i said disconnecting our lips.

"Shit! I forgot!" he yelled jumping up and grabbing his what i thought full suitcase was actually empty.

"Chance! You didnt pack!"

Then we ran around room grabbing things he needed. When he was done we had about 5 minutes till we had to leave for the team 10 vacation. I walked down stairs and everyone was ready. Everyone looked at me and said "you guys need to hurry!"

I ran back up changed into somthing casual and some light makeup.i herd jake yell for me and chance. Me and chance were finally ready we ran back down and everyone was heading out the door.

We ran out the door and to the van. Me and chance sat in the back with anthony. Nick dove since he couldnt go. We played its everyday bro as loud as possible and everyone thought we were freaks. Me and anthony talked a little since chance was asleep on my shoulder.

We pulled up to the airport and everyone crawled out. We said our good byes to nick and we went inside. We went through security. And me anthony went to go get everyone something to eat and drink. We saw alissa behind us when we were walking back we could hear her talking about us.

I sat by jake telling him what happen he got PISSED. He remebered that he saw one of here tweets that she was going to the Caribbean's as well.

She sat far away but also so she could she us. It was time to get on the plane i woke up chance and we got on the plane we watched netflix amd fell asleep cuddling i felt bad for tony because sat by me and chance.

When we got off we were all so happy. We got our rental car and went straight to our hotel. Me and chance shared a room with chad and jake and anthony he slept on the floor. Martinez and tessa and erica shared a room. Tristan, alex, and kade shared a room.

We took a nap for a bit then went out for dinner. Alissa and her boyfriend were there but didnt pay any attention. We all went swimming after then back to the hotel to chill and go to bed. Tomorrow was a big day