chapter 19

Chance woke me up to get ready we were going to airport to go to ohio. I got up and showered and did my routine and got dresses in some thing casual.

We were taking lambo. I put lambo on his leash because he was getting big and i couldnt carry him in his carrier i put him in the back jakes truck since we didnt have room and so he could learn for when he is older. Anthony was driving so he can take truck back.

We went threw security and went to get some breakfast til we get on the plane. Lambo was exited seeing all the people so chance had to hold him.

We sat down and ate our food and took a short nap. We got on the plane i laid a blanket down so lambo can sleep.

Chance grabbed my hand "are you nervous?"

I took a deep breathe "kinda i havent seen your parents since we all were in ohio but its kinda different now that we are engaged."

He squeezed my hand tight and leaned to lightly kiss me. "the love you you were the favorite out of my friends." he smirked then picking a movie.

We arrived at the ohio airport and chances friends picked us up and took us to chances childhood home. We stood in the dive way for a bit.

"Wow the memories are coming back to me." i laughed.

We looked at each other and lightly kissed then started to walk forward til 3 woman ran out the door running toward us (his mom, Aunt, and grandma).

"oh my god y/n i havent seen you in forever!" jackie (his mom) yelled then pulling me in a tight hug. "Look at this puppy." jackie said kneeling down to lambo.

"Ive missed you guys too." i said. "yea his name is lambo."

We walked inside and stood in the kitchen talking.

"I knew you guys would get together eventually." jackie said pulling me into a hug.

I justed laughed hugging her back.

"He always talked about you to us." his mom said.

"Mom." chance glared.

"Aww" i said kissing him on the cheek.

We later went to chances room to go bed and settle lambo down.