chapter 25

I woke up with chances hands on my stomach and he was still asleep. I slither my way out of his arms to go get ready. I shower put on light make up and some casual clothes with a pony tail.

I walk down stairs still not filling very well and not knowing what to about the baby. I sit down by Anthony on couch he still looked half asleep i was surprised he was up this early.

Before i could open my mouth to talk to him he questioned me. "I herd you crying last night. Is every thing ok?"

"Umm yea i was about to talk to you about that." i said chokeing up my words. "Im pregnant."

"What?! Really?! What are..." he said raising his voice now waking up but i cut him off.

"Shhh i dont everyone to know yet i want to talk to jake and Erika about it first." i said calming him down.

"Does chance know?" he lowered his voice.

"Yea." i lightly smiled.

"Are you guys going to keep it?" i questioned me again.

"Thats why we are going to talk to jake and Erika."i said.

"Wow im just so happy and shocked." he lightly laughed.

"Uncle Tony." i laughed.

We laughed and herd footsteps on the stairs it was chance.

"What are you guys laughing about?" chance said putting a hand on my stomach and lightly kissing me.

"I told Anthony." i mumbled into his neck hugging him.

"I thought we werent telling anyone until we all talked about it." i furrowed his eye brows.

"Yea but Tony is close to us he deserves to know." i said.

He nodded and laid down on the floor to play with lambo.

We watched eachother play woth lambo waiting for jake and erika to get back from their workout.

About a hour later jake and erika waked through the door huffing and sweating.

"Can me and y/n talk to you guys?" chance spoke up.

"Sure let us shower and change." erika huffed walking into her room and jake going up stairs.

When they were done we went out back and sat on the couches out there.

"So what do we need to talk about." jake said smiling and rubbing his hands together.

"Ok im going to straight forward with this." i sighed looking over at chance.

Then we both took a deep breathe and said "we are pregnant!"

Their faces lit up and mouths dropped.

"Congrats!" Erika said hugging me.

"So jake can we have a baby and be apart of team 10?" chance questionly spoke up.

"Im not going have to guys move out because yoir having a baby. Team 10 is family. But the team 10 house is loud and not a place to raise a baby." he said sternly.

"I think it will be ok" i said grabbing chances hand.

We all got up hugged and jake gave us his congrats and continued our day

Later that night we had a team 10 meeting and announced the news.