Chapter 1

A New Day in the Big City

   You stretch out on your lukewarm bed ready for another day in the Big Apple. You rise up from your solemn thoughts and stretch to wake your muscles. You quickly move to your bathroom where you swiftly took a shower and got dressed; you put on black skinny jeans, black leather gloves,a blue t- shirt and your newest edition, a wicker white lab coat.

You recently graduated collage with a nice PHD, and masters of chemical and bio science. The downside to this was that no one really wanted you- due to your field of interest and demand for higher pay. Monsters just recently surfaced which caused open spots for jobs to be taken up by them. And that made it a lot harder to find a job; you had also made a offer to a monster- operated company, which had gladly taken you in.
You dove out of your room and waddled down stairs to make yourself some breakfast. Once you were down, you gazed over your picturesque apartment; its dark hardwood floors, the neutral grey walls and the tight living space made you crack a rare smile. The digital clock beeped in haste as you realized that you might be late for work. You quickly went to get your nicely packed bag and ran out of the building. 

----------------------------------------------

This is my first story up on Wattpad. Pretty sad right? Enjoy the rest of the story.