Chapter 13

Sans smirked," I had no rush at all, just a little bone tired of waiting for you."

You chuckled and opened the door to your apartment; everything was its normal neat order.

Sans walked past you," Nice place ya got here." You closed the door behind you and went up stairs to change.

" Sans, help yourself to whatever I'll be up-stairs changing." 

You closed your bedroom door and looked at the time, it's 4:50. "I have an hour,"you said.

You put on the dress and applied a light shade of makeup; grabbing your night purse and blue scarf.

You walked down the stairs," Ready sans?" you said as you saw him sleeping on the couch. You came over and picked him up again, this time he's a little more like a huggable marshmallow.

You were already out the door when sans awoke," you look nice," he said half asleep," thanks." You said," I was being sarcastic," you smiled," well I stole your face!"

Sans smirked," you're gonna have to face the fact that I don't have one."

You giggled  as Sans snapped his fingers. You're a block away from the cafe now; the busy New York streets echoed through your mind and tall as heavens building.

You walked down the streets as you and Sans took I the view,"(Y/N)," Sans said suddenly.

You looked up to see sans eyes black,"Y-yes sans?"

You said shakily," Treat Dr.G well.... or you're gonna have a bad time."

A pang of fear set in," y-yes sir-ir."

Sans hops down in front of the cafe. "I don't really have to warn you about that, but have fun and be nice."

You smiled," Alright, I'll give him a skele-ton of pun." Both of you chuckled and sans walked you into the cafe.
The cafe had a neutral white octagon tile and a cut tie rest dark hardwood floors.  There was a glass wall dividing the ordering counter with the rest of the room. Gaster was waiting at the beginning of the line.

"Sir," you said happily as you walked over to him," oh hello [error] (Y/N), are you ready to order [error]?" Gaster said in a nervous monotone," Yah, are you?"

You warmly smiled. Both of you ordered some spaghetti And went to a booth.

"So.." you said," what's the purpose of this 'meeting?'" You said carefully, there was some blush on Gasters face.  There was an awkward silence for some time; as the servers brought spaghetti.
After that you began to dig into your meal.

"This is good," you said between bites, Gaster frowned and began to get a little lost in thought,"oh yah, you don't have to eat."

You stopped eating the spaghetti," What's wrong?"

Gaster glanced at you with a stern expression this time," Have you had any more pain? On your soul?" You pondered the question for a moment.

"No sir, Toriel though, tried to heal my hands but was unsuccessful. Not that that's relevant  to anything."

Gasters' left eye twitched," [error] it seems that it was to successful." Those were the only words he said for the rest of the meeting; you frowned at the comment, but continued to give a sweet smile.

A few hours passed as you and Gaster were now walking home, you realized that he was wearing a dress turtle neck that was grey and the normal black lining around him.

"You look very nice sir," you shakily replied as you broke the silence; Gaster gave a surprised look and continued to walk down the street to their apartments.

You were beginning regret coming to this 'meeting.' You both finally reached the apartment lobby, it's onyx black floors reflecting off of the warm steam lights.

Gasters' foot steps echoed across the somber floor as your happiness disappeared. Your smile now was a grim frown from small disappointment; Gaster looked over to you and noticed your impending frown," Are you [error] alright?"

You looked up to Gaster to see a concerned face," yah, in fine," you lightly smiled as both of you went into the elevator.

You were to stuck in thought. What did Gaster mean by 'it seems that it was too successful?'
Did he perform some sort of freak- experiment to make your soul stabilize? Could you trust him?

Gaster pressed the elevator button only to your floor; you gave a confused look," Can [error] you at least give me the privilege [error] to walk you home?"

You smiled lightly again," but I'm already home, we're at the apartments yes?"

Gaster frowned," No smart ale remarks please [error]."

You sighed and waited for the elevator to stop at your floor. The doors later opened as you glided out to your door to the left of the building, Gaster followed silently. This time you couldn't mask your sadness as your face pulled into a stray dead frown, you both finally reached your apartment.