Chapter 7

An Eventful Meeting...

You took out some blankets and snapped your fingers," Hey! How bout you stay the night over? It's really late."

Gaster shivered," Oh [error], sure," he said hesitantly.

You frowned," Hey, you don't have to stay if you don't want to. You're a busy man. So go if you need to." There was a awkward silence, you tensed up," I-it's ok [error] I'll stay."

You jumped up into the air in overwhelming joy," Yayyyyyy! Sleep over!!!" You stopped and your face was red, and Gaster had a shocked look on his face," Oops, sorry; I got a little to exited... I'll get your bed ready in the living room."

You shuffled out of your room and down the stairs leaving Gaster to himself. The sofa you had was luckily also a bed; you put some sheets on it and fluffed the pillows... you also put the covers on. You were a little sweaty by then but you plopped onto the bed and sighed.

"Alright!" You semi-yelled. No response. You sighed and dragged yourself up the stairs; Gaster had fallen asleep on your bed. An evil grin spread across your face, you wanted to draw on his face... but on the other hand he was your boss and if you did that he would likely fire you. If you tried to move him you'd probably break your back trying, so the best option was just to leave him here... and sleep in your bed.

"Not cool dude," you mumbled under your breath and walked out into the living room. All the lights were off and you abruptly later down on the couch/bed.