Chapter 25

It is 4:00am now, you decided to get up and dress in a (f/c) skirt and  (of/c) shirt.

Your breakfast was bland, so you decided to go to the lobby for some food. It didn't cost anything, someone walked into the area; it may have been irrelevant to this story but they looked familiar.

You were facing down to your breakfast, when you saw a shadow next to you. Looking over, it was frisk. Just them... huh.

Frisk signaled for you to follow them *why not?* they grabbed your hand and practically dragged you away.

They led you out the apartments, past the ruined building, and to a solemn neighborhood. They quickly led you to a three story house with a neutral grey and white coloring.

"Is... this your house?" You asked as you straightened out your (h/c) hair.

Frisk nodded as they led you to the door and opened it- only for you to walk into chaos. They led you to the kitchen where Toriel was baking some sort of pie.

"That smells good." You murmured under your breath. Frisk nodded quickly as they let go of your bandaged hand and tugged a bit on Toriels' dress.

"Why hello my child," she said briskly, Frisk whispered into her ear, she then looked over to me. "Oh, hello - (Y/N)."

"Hello 'mam. How are you today?" Toriel chuckled a little bit,"I'm fine, my arm healed very quickly. Now both of you run along, Asriel is playing games."

Frisk nodded and led you up the stairs to a large room to the left. The room was a light soft green and aqua blue; there was soft tan shag carpet too. There was also two sets of bunk beds. You looked over to your right, there was a large TV handing of the wall and a ( insert fav gaming console) below it with a fluffy cinnamon roll playing (fav game).

This melted your heart, Asriel paused the game and looked over to you and frisk.

"Hello Asriel," you said happily," hello (Y/N)!"

You walked over to him as gave him a hug, you also ruffled his hair. "How's it going you cinnamon roll?" You said jokingly.

Asriel's face lit up in a cherry shade of red," u-uh I'm f-fine. Want to p-play video g-games?"

You nodded as Frisk came to join both of you. Hours passed with all three of you playing your favorite game. Toriel came in and knocked on the door," my children time for dinner. Eh, (Y/N), won't  you stay for dinner?" 

"Sure thing 'mam, if it's not to much trouble!"

"Wonderful!" Said Toriel as she walked off briskly to prepare for it. All three of you went down stairs to the calming orange dining room and kitchen. Dinner smelt good.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hi forgot to say it'll be a while before I update again... maybe. Vote and comment! Bye!!!!
- Decaying Author