Chapter 4

A Delicate Confrontation 

You ran into one of the really empty rooms that had fogged glass doors and closed them shut. You quickly found a corner to weep in and curled up into a ball re- thinking your choices up until now. Hot tears ran down your cheeks as you curled up tighter and tighter until it was too painful to curl up any more.

"Hey buddy," a voice said," what's wrong? The boss to much of a sore thumb for ya?" You looked back to see the oh so familiar short skeleton," How do you always know where to find me?" You asked cracking a smile between tears.

"Because this is where most of gasters interns go when they need a breather," sans said nonchalantly.

"There were other interns?," you asked hiccuping," yup way to many. They normally 'quit' or somehow take other positions in the lab... but somehow disappear."

You grinned," That helps," you said. Then from the distance, you heard angry foot steps walking toward the room," Well, this is my time to leave," Sans snapped his fingers and the next thing you knew he was gone. You curled up more tighter then before in brace for what's next. You heard a supposedly infuriated gaster open the door and march over to you ready to kill. You waited for something to happen, anything.

*Maybe he'd fire me for running away like that... or maybe yell and use that weird power to hold me still while he experimented on me...*