Chapter 17

Gaster hesitated and led you to a board where an abundant amount of reports and figures. You saw your measurements, weight, height, mass, and other stuff.

You frowned and gazed back at Gaster,"*sigh* what did you do to me sir?"

You said this carefully as you didn't want to upset him again. "Well [error], since your soul was about to shatter I implanted a small chip in your [error] core to keep it in check."

You frowned and shrugged it off," ok, that's fine, thank you I guess. Just let me know before you follow through with this stuff."

Gaster lightly huffed and led you to another room across and aside from it.

You entered the room to see another office," I'll [error] working here temporarily , remember to come here with my coffee and any other things I ask you to do." You smiled softly as an unfamiliar haze clouded your mind.

The rest of the afternoon or night as one should say was such a blur. Gaster had made you stay after work double time while each time you returned with ten files; he said to go get five more.

Though the file/ records housing was infinite, there was now a small bulging section of missing files. "Ok (huff) I have the (huff) files... are these (huff) all?"

You said almost collapsing into the chair. This was in Gasters' office, he was continuously transferring all the files into their normal alphabetical order on a nearby grey shelf. You looked at the clock '12:00' " Sir, it's late-."
"I'm [error] aware," Gaster said calmly," I just need two more [error] hours, then you can [error] home."

You smiled tiredly and got up," Alright then, then I'll go and get us some coffee." You walked out in a calm but quick manners as you approached the now closed employee lounge. " ha, where did 'us' come from?" You mumbled to yourself.

The coffee machine was now done you took both cups in your gloved hands and stared towards the hidden lab. When you arrived however, Gaster was on his desk snoozing away. You warmly smiled and set his coffee beside his lamp. The air seemed to be more unusually cold so you took off your lab coat and put it over Gaster. He only grumbled slightly and began to dose off once more.

You wrote a note stating that he fell asleep and you finished organizing all the files. When you did finish with the files you realized that it was to late to travel back to the apartment so you just began to rest on the three chairs that stay behind Gasters desk.

You woke up in the morning probably around 6:00 am to see that your boss was gone. You sleepily smiled and got up; you remembered that there was somehow a nice morning cafe in the lobby so you decided to go down there. The lobby had the dark front desk, and to the right there was the cafe. You went over only to see Gaster about to order his food, you quietly looked at the menu and decided to order some waffles and tea.

Once you ordered, you sat down at your metal silver table enjoying the early morning. You heard a sudden large tap on your table as you saw your boss sit down across from you with a tired but calm frown.

"Oh, good morning sir," you said in a surprised but calm tone.

"Yes [error] morning," he said," how are you [error] this morning?"

A slight blush was on Gasters' face," um- pretty well how about you?" Gaster gave the smallest smile," [error] functioning."

You gave a great full wave," glad to know." Gasters' smile grew a little more," would you like to go out tonight?"

I looked up and contemplated the offering," mmmmm sure sir, when and what time?" You slightly smiled with a small hint of blush. "At the [error] plaza and at 7:00 pm." You nodded carefully and finished your somewhat breakfast.

In that time you thought about the event:
    Is this going to be like the last time?  What if he tries to hurt me again? What if....