Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight : Silent Screams

Lillianna's Point of View

"Hello Dolly."

There he stood, after all this time being locked up, he finally made his appearance. However no matter how much I wanted to look up at him, see his hazel eyes, to see the face that had protected me when we first met. My eyes stayed glues to the floor, towards my bloody finger nails, avoiding his gaze.

The thumps of his boots coming into the cell, closer to me caused my heart to race. Catching the shadow of his figure from the corner of my eye, I had to hold my ground and not face him. He didn't care. He doesn't give a shīt.

My lip started trembling when I noticed him bending down in front of me. "Oh, Darling." He hushed at me. Chills poking at the hairs on my neck.

"You made a mess didn't you?" I jumped when his hand set down Lucille next to me and grabbed my fingers, he took them into his hand as I felt them shake. "Yeah you did, but it's okay." My eyes met his face, however his eyes didn't meet mine. No- they were too focused on my bruised, cut up fingers. I was barely listening to him speak to me, but I was clearly shocked with his next words.

"But don't worry, I'm gon' fix it."

His eyelids fluttered as his gaze met mine. I took in all the detail of his face, searching and digging for emotions to explain what he was feeling. Was he still angry? Has he come to let me speak my part? Did he come to torture me... or save me?

I complied with his actions as he helped me stand up, his one arm wrapped around my waist to help me balance, while the other reached out and grabbed Lucille. Although I was still shaking so bad, I found comfort within his touch. It was so gentle unlike that men who would beat me. He nodded his head down the hallway whispering a quiet 'lets go.' before guiding me away. Away from that shít-hole. I flinched hearing one of his men closing the cell door. Oh so many times I heard that slam. That lock.

Soon enough Negan and me entered his room where he sat me down on some couches. I looked around realizing he must have gone on a supply run, for his bedroom got new furniture, as for it was all displayed quite nicely. I relaxed feeling the comforable cushions beneath me, however I still was aware that the man who had me locked up was now sitting across from me on the table. I noticed he recieved a bunch of bandages and a rubbing alcohol bottle that was next to him as held out his hand to me. I took in a breath as I trusted him, giving him my right hand. I watched quietly as he started to clean the cuts and blood away. I flinched at the slight tingles and burn that would seep into my open wounds.

"I'm sorry." This caused my head to shoot up and look at him in shock. Did he just apologize?

"Don't act so suprised, dolly." He chuckled, attention still on my injuries.

"Why?" I whispered out which caused him to look at me now, a small smile that hit his facial expression.

"She speaks!" He jokes lightly, taking another cotton ball to my fingers.

I watched, tense, as his tongue ran across his top lip, his face focused on either my hands or something on his mind.

"I know what happened to you." This bâstard knew? And he didn't help me? What the hell? My thoughts were stopped when he continued. "I didn't know, but now I do. I found out today, minutes before I went and got you." His voice cracked in the middle of his sentence, as if he was looking for the right words.

"Alenn, one of the men that was- there. He finally grew a pair and spoke up."

- Twenty minutes earlier-