Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: Killers by fault

Lillianna's Point Of View

My fingers ran over the silver blade, before placing it on my person. This was it. Negan was finally taking me out on an actual run. I could prove him and everyone else what I'm capable of. I'm not weak.

"Oh Lilly!" I heard Simon call me. "Time to go! Things to take, places to scavenge." His voice holding a playful tone to it. Someone was in a good mood.

Heading over to the door, I swung it open to see the very tall man. I gave him a light smile, and oddly enough he returned it. "Let's go!" A grin tugging my lips.

...

"So how was the meeting last night?" I questioned Simon, as we walked the halls, on our way to the front.

"Meeting?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, looking at me for a brief moment before turning his attention back to the empty halls.

"Yeah, Negan said he had a meeting. I figured because your his partner in crime you'd be there?" I was slightly confused. Perhaps I misunderstood him last night on what type of meeting.

Simon seemed hesitant to answer me, nodding at first before finally using his vocals.

"Yeah, meeting. You see it wasn't a big deal, just a chat between me and... him."

I nodded. So it wasn't a big deal. Just needed to talk to Simon. No need to be nosy Lilly, just let it go. It's a good day.

"Oh alright." I nod, biting my lip and letting my mind wander until my thoughts were interrupted by a loud and alarming voice.

"Glad you could make it dollface." Negan. There he was in all his glory and his bat upon his shoulder. The scarf and jacket, illuminating his eyes. He may be a jackásš sometimes, but I'd be stupid to deny his charming good looks.

"Wouldn't miss this for anything." I replied as he nodded his head at me, impressed with my behavior and readiness for this.

"Good, get in the car then."

...

"Hotel Manager."

"Huh?" Negan laughed leaning back as he drove down the rode, one hand on the wheel.

"That's another guess of what you were." I told him. He likes being in charge, so why not? He is very bossy.

" Ha, ha. Funny but no. No ties and suits for me. Too spiffy of a job. Thought we were done with this little game?" He asked, but I quickly shook my head.

"No way, I wanna know! Come on Negan it matters!" I urged, but his throaty laugh slipped through his lips. He looked over at me and smiled softly. Almost as if I humored him.

"It doesn't matter. Not anymore dolly." He whispered. Did this... bother him? I didn't want to hurt him in anyway, just to know more about him. Figure out this incredible and confusing as hell puzzle he is. I nodded slowly, not wanting to upset him.

He looked over at me and sighed. "Kids, I worked with some bratty kids. That's all the shît ya get alright?" He said. I smiled slightly and nodded much more enthusiastic. He opened up! Kids. Wow. Who would know. Probably scared them half to death.

"What about you? What got you putting food in your stomach, and a place for you to rest your tired little asś." He asked. He wanted to know about me?

"Oh. Well me and my brother lived together, just some jobs, restruants, other shît. Nothing big." I shrugged. He was going to keep secrets, keep who he was hidden. So was I. You give to get. His facial expressions showed that he wanted to know more, but the silence kept our secrets... secrets. Two people with very different pasts.

The silence however ended quickly. When the car in front of us swerved to a stop and we were surrounded by walkers. "Oh well isn't this the shit." Negan said slamming his hands on the wheel. Where did they all come from?

"Our little storage must of took a spill. These shíthèads must have broken our hold near by and came over hearing the cars rolling by." He explained as I watched some of his men jump from their cars and start squashing the dead. The bodies dropping left and right. Causing me to flinch from the gore. Once the dead was cleared, Negan got out of the car, as did I. Negan told the men to clear the path and to look around for more and give word of the spill and for someone to check up on it. I almost fell into a daze, watching this man lead his people.

Watching him in control, making sure everything would be fixed. Then again the key word was almost. I was quickly pulled out of it when I felt a rock hit my head, and my vision fading out.

...

"Wakey, wakey little bïtch." My eyes fluttering open to see three men and two women surrounding me. And as for I, well I was tied to a chair. I groaned at the pain in my head, remembering that I got hit with a rock.

"Why'd you take me?" I ask. Some of them laughed at me, their cold laughs sending fear throughout my skin.

"Your stupid asś got my friends killed. We heard about a girl getting saved by a man with a bat. Well they did. I watched as my brother was murdered by him from afar. All because you couldn't shut up. I realized I could save him, and had to retreat. You got him killed and now you pay the price." A man with dark brown hair and a shaggy beard snapped at me. Pulling out a knife.

"He t-tried to hurt me and my b-brother! He was the evil one!" I cried out, pulling against the restraignts.

"Save it bïtch. I don't care what he did. He was my brother!"

"And I lost my brother! I don't go and kill people!" I fought back. I couldn't die here. I wouldn't. Not to these asśhöles.

I squeaked in pain as a slit went across my face, his knife had cut me. "Shut up. Your boytoy killed him, so you might as well did. You're basically a killer sweetheart."

No. No he was wrong. I didn't do it. I held a clear consence. Right?

"And accoring to you killers having coming? So now it's your turn."

---
Eeek so what's gonna happen? Probably not what your thinking. I feel like suprising you. So... Get ready. Aha. Comment! Vote! xx- tiff