Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11 : Dirty words

Lilliannas POV

"Take a seat, dollface." Negan gestures to the big comfy couch. Ha! Don't mind if I do. Plopping down on the couch, almost moaning at the soft leathery touch, I watch Negan stare at me from afar. He was silent most of the way to his room.

"What?" I question him, slightly nervous because of the attitude I gave him earlier.

"You really like to push my fückïng buttons?" He didn't sound to angry.... yet.

"Well she shouldn't have been on that job, she's an elder, didn't your mother ever teach you to respect your elders?" I sass at him, watching his frown go into a little grin. His pearly whites showing above his glossy pink lips.

"Yes, and didn't your fúckïng mother teach you about manners? Respecting your leader or boss?" He through back all the sass and tone right into my face, snotty bàstârd.

"I respect you, when you deserve it. You know I owe you my life, but you're kind of being... I don't know... a díck?" I slumped back, pouting and feeling like a child as he hovers fom where he stands, as if he's the adult and I'm the kid.

"Oooooh Dollface is getting a dirty mouth, I'm so proud of you." He chuckles before walking closer to me, making me try and push myself more into the couch. "But that mouth will get you in trouble with me babyface. If you can't tell I got quite the temper, and if you can't control what you say. I could always gag you."

Wow, did he just?- he did.

I stared flabbergasted by his reference.

"Cat got your tongue?" He stuck his lip between his teeth and lips, keeping his smile to his eyes. For some odd reason, I am finding him very attractive right now. Don't get me wrong I always thought he looked good, but right now, he looked very..... sexy.

"I-I got-" I stammer to form a sentence, sort of frozen due to this new, tone and conversation we're having. I stand up, and walk towards the door. Nope, can't do this right now. I got to get back to-

I'm slammed against the wall, my wrists contained my his large, strong hands. Cliche?

"Let go!" I squeak, trying to rip away. I'm very hot and bothered by now, however not to scared. I feel like he won't hurt me, not like that at least. I'm surprised with my trust towards the man.

"You got no where to go baby, now you're gonna listen and listen good. I'm in charge, not you babyface. What I say goes, what I want? It's done. And I'm getting real fücking sick of you acting like the boss little missy. That isn't how it works. Nope, no mam it is not." With every word, he scares me more and more. But in all honesty, this dominance he is showing is so fu- hot.

"You're mine dolly, all mine. You know that don't ya?" He whispers to me. I nod slowly, scared to talk back. But inside I was screaming like a bítch at him. Who in the hell does he think he is? Oh yeah "the boss".

Finally he lets go of me and walks back to the couch. He flops down, and points next to him.

"Come! Sit! As a gentleman I'll let you speak your piece, but remember baby... watch your tone." With that he winks at me, and I both internally gag and tingles because- have you seen him?

Shuffling over to the seat because why not? I sit down next to him, keeping space between us. He's been very touchy lately.

Alright Lilly, just get it over with, tell him what you need to say.

"Well-"

"I wanna go on runs." I blurt out, feeling as if my lungs had no air.

He raises his eyebrows at me. "You on runs? Doll do you even know how to kill the dead?"

"No but I can learn. Do you think because I'm a girl I can't do it? Sexist much?"

"Wow babyface, I never said such thing. I have plenty of badàsś chicks who hold their own and get me my shït and hold their own, but I can't have you dying out there. Why do you even wanna go out? Don't like kitchen duty?" He questions, leaning back against the couch arm, smirking at me.

"It's fine, but I wanna do this Negan. Please. I can't be trapped here anymore. And you can't really stop if I die, now can you? If I go, I go and even you can't stop it."

"I can sure well try can't I?" There was something about his words that concerned me. They weren't rough but soft and filled with a sad like tone.

"Please, have one of your guys train me, one you uh really trust like Simon, or Phill."

He sighs, running his big hands through his dark, slicked back hair. "Fine, but you are being trained to kill the dead first, and me or Simon gotta be there. And if I see that you can do it. Well congrats doll. You're going on a run. You're gonna be a savior baby."

______

Short chapter my apologies, but I felt you guys waited long enough. We got some more moments between Negan and Lilly. oooooh. lol. I'm starting next chapter tonight or tomorrow. Because you guys deserve more and more. I also got more thoughts on what I wanna do together. Sooooo here ya go! Thank you guys for the votes and comments! I appreciate it. - x Tiff