Chapter 6

Selena's POV

Okay so bad news.......I have to go back with my mom and Randy keeps texting me saying things like..

"I'm sorry"

"I miss you"

"I love you"

"Do you really want to do this?"

"I know you still care"

I haven't replied to any of them and I'm not going to. Also my dad can't make me go back home in Denver with my mom and Rener. He just can't because I don't wanna go and I'm not packing anything!

"Dad please?" I begged. "Sel, if you stay here its just gonna be more trouble. Besides Eve said that she was ready for you to come home anyway." My dad said. "Ugh, why can't you get rid of Nikki and my mom get rid of Rener so we can all be a big happy family again?" I asked.

"Because Eve and I- look Selena you already know why me and your mom divorced now get your ass up and pack your bags."

"But daddy-" "Now!" He shouted. "Whatever!" I said walking into the bathroom and slamming the door closed. I locked it and hopped on the counter. I pulled out my phone and called someone.

"Hey Sel." The other end said.

"Hey look I forgive you so can you come pick me up?" I asked.

"Anything for you beautiful and I really am sorry. I don't know what got into me and-"

"Look save the crap and be here in 30 minutes okay?"

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and walked out of the bathroom. "What up people" I heard someone say.

"Nikki." I smiled hugging her. "What is all of this?" I asked taking all of the bags away from her.

"Oh that's just the sexy ass dress I got you from the mall today because your coming out to party with me tonight." She answered.

"Like hell she is!" My dad yelled.

Nikki's POV

"John, its Selena's last night being with us. Let her have some fun." I smiled. "Yeah dad. I never get to do anything because of you."

"You can go party back in Denver." He said. We heard someone blow their horn. "Thats my ride." Selena said.

"Wait where are you going?" John asked. "With um some friends? Yeah that's what I meant to say." She said nodding.

Before John could say anything she ran outside and was gone.

"Babe has she even started packing yet?" I asked rubbing his chest. "I don't know but now since she's gone we could do something special........if you know what I mean" he said.

"Well lets get started." I laughed.

Selena's POV

"Where to?" He asked. "Your place." I answered. "What? No!" "No? Okay look you should just at least be glad that I forgave you." I snapped.

"I got suspended Sel."

"Well now who's fault was that?" I asked sarcastically. "You know I love you right?" He asked. "I love you too........I um think." I said.

"What do you mean?" "Well I'm too young to know if I really love you. I don't really know what love is." I replied.

"Okay but I just wanted you to know that." He said. "Well I already knew."

"So your going back with Eve and Rener?" He asked. "I guess but I don't want to. I wanna stay here with you and my dad and also Nikki. Shes like my sister or my best friend. She's nothing like a step-mom."

"I know Sel. I know. But maybe you could apply to be a diva or my manager and it's not John's choice, Eve's choice,  or Nikki's. Its yours so you decide. Alright?"

"Okay bye." I said.

"Oh and Sel um I was thinking-" "Yes Randy you can have one last kiss because you won't see me later." I smiled. "Okay bring it in." He said.

Then we kissed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed sitting up in my bed. "Selena! Selena, what's wrong?" My mom asked running into my room.

"It was Randy Orton and and-" Then I burst into tears. "Babe what's wrong?" She asked again. "I was staying dad and Nikki and um-" "Sweetie I know. They brought you back yesterday now your here with me and Rener okay?

Your home now. Your safe. John told me what Randy did to you-" "Wait mom that wasn't just a bad dream?" I asked. "No hun." She answered. "I didn't wanna come here. I wanted to stay with my dad and Nicole." I said.

"No your home now and everythings gonna be alright. I love you. Now go back to sleep." She smiled. I nodded and laid back down but I couldn't sleep all I could think about is what Randy told me.

When he said that it wasn't anyone's choice but mine. He said if I wanted to be a diva then I can and that's exactly but I'm gonna do.

"Hello? Hey Brie can you give me Stephanie McMahon or Hunter's number?" I asked. "Okay thanks." I hung up and dialed the number.

"Hi I'm Selena Cena, and I wanted to know if I could be a diva. Yes I have done a lot of training so I should be ready." I smirked. "Okay I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Yes!" I yelled. Hey I know I lied about the training but sometimes that's what you gotta do.