Chapter 8

Randy's POV

Baby wake up. You have 2 missed calls from someone named Selena. Do you wanna tell me whats this about?" Eva asked. "Oh shes no one.

Just my um never mind." I shook my head and grabbed my phone from her. She rolled her eyes. "Well im going with the girls for some breakfast and their going with their boys so I was thinking-" "No sorry babe im busy but you go ahead and go." I smiled kissing her

She sighed. "I love you." I said. "Yeah whatever." She said grabbing her keys and slamming the door.

Eva's POV

I bet the girls feel bad for me because their boys are always around when Randy always says he's busy. Its like im single. Shit im starting to feel bad for my damn self.

Selena's POV

"Oh so now you call me back." I rolled my eyes while looking in the mirror putting on my make up and talking to Randy on speaker phone.

"Sorry about that babe. I was um sleeping." He said. "Oh okay cool I wish I was still sleeping but im starving so lets go get breakfast at this-" "Sorry Sell I um cant." "What babe why not?" I asked.

"Um a lot of work to do." He replied. "Please baby." I pouted. "Sel im busy." "Randy stop lying. Please." I begged. "Alright." "Yay! Meet me in 10 mins." I said then hung up.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Hey beautiful." Randy said grabbing my waist. "Hello handsome. So I was thinking you could start training me before smackdown tomorrow. What do you think?" I asked.

"Its fine with me im just really glad your here." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

SKIP BREAKFAST AND AT RANDY'S HOTEL ROOM

"I can't believe you did that." I laughed walking into Randy's room. We were both laughing. Okay so at this breakfast place this man had pissed him off so he threw soda all over the man.

"Well he should have never messed with me." Randy said. "Your such a badass." I said pulling him close to me. "Yes I am." He whispered before smashing his lips against mine.

He sat me on the dresser knocking everything off. "Randy." I moaned. We kept making out as he carried me to the bed and laid on top of me then I said something that I couldnt even believe I said.

"Baby im im ready. Randy i-i want to do it. You and me." I said and he nodded. We began taking each others clothes off and I let him do the rest. I gasped as soon as I felt him slip inside of me.

"Randy." I moaned. "I love it when you say my name." He said as he began going deeper and faster. I gasped again. "Fuck Randy." I said. Then we continued making love and when we were done I fell asleep in his arms.

Alot of spelling mistakes in this chapter but I hope you still liked it.