Chapter 13

Selena's POV

Its been about two weeks since I talked to Randy. Yeah of course I see him all the time when I'm hanging out with AJ and Celeste but I don't say anything.

Everyone knows the truth. They what Randy did to me. My dad tried to go take him out but I made him promise not to.

(Texting Kaitlyn)

K- Hey S! Just wondering if u wanted to get lunch with the gurls?? Let me kno:)

S- Sure babe. Cme in 15 min kk.

K- K.

(End Of Texting Kaitlyn)

"Selena! You won't believe who's here!" My dad shouted walking into the room. "Wait..change.Now. He doesnt need to see you in a damn sports bra and sweats." He said looking me up and down.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Sel I'm serious." He said trying to hold his smile. "Daddy why are you in such a great mood?" I asked putting one earphone in my ear.

"Because he's here." "Who's here?" "Come see." "Ughh! Daddy!" I whined dragging my feet into the kitchen.

"Pooh!" He exclaimed. "Oh no. Not this kid again." I whined. I pulled my dad away from everyone. "How could you not tell me he was here?" I asked.

"I called him here. I wanted it to be a surprise. Come Sel he's your ex boyfriend. "

"Yeah dad ex! Do you not understand what that means?" "Um Selena. Taylor wants you." Nikki said.

"Taylor?" I asked confused. "Yes as in Taylor Lautner your high school sweetheart." She explained. "Okay." I said. I was so use to calling Taylor sweetie and he would call me Pooh.

Nikki and I haven't exactly made up. I think she's still mad at me. "Taylor don't talk just come with me." I said pulling him away from everyone.

"Your gonna go with me and my friends. Okay T?" "Whatever you say Pooh." He smirked. "Stop calling me that!"