Chapter 23

Selena's POV

"Oh so um you guys are together?" I asked them. "Yeah. You didn't know?" Demi's smile faded. "What the hell do you think?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Selena!" Taylor glared at me. "Sweetie, I wanna talk to you for a second." I said. I walked off and Taylor followed me. "What's up?" He asked.

"What's up?! How come you never told me you were dating my best friend and you guys have a baby?! You had me thinking that you loved me! How could you Taylor?" I shouted.

"First of all keep your damn voice down! Second, I do love you. And third, Demi and Desiree are my world. Why can't you get over me?! You have a family!"

"I am over you! You aren't even all that anyway. Some best friend you are." I stomped off.

Randy's POV

"Why can't you get over me?!" I heard Taylor say. Oh so Sel is still in love with Taylor huh? Everything shes been telling me has been a lie? Okay.

Demi's POV

"Hi. Nicole right?" I asked. "Um, yeah." She nodded. "I'm Selena's friend from high school. My name is Demi."

"Hello Demi. Whos this cutie?" She asked. "This is my baby Desiree." I smiled.

Taylor's POV

"Justin, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked. He smirked. "It's my babys birthday. You didn't think i'd miss did you?"

"You missed all of the other ones." I glared at him. "So this one is special. Here." He tossed her present to me and walked off. I opened the box. "Condoms! Real funny Justin!" I yelled.

"Did you just say Justin?" Demi walked up to me. "Yeah why?" I asked her. "Sel doesn't want him here!"

"You think I don't know that?! Wheres Desiree?" I asked. "With Riley and Kiley."

$elena's POV

"Birthday girl!" Brie ran up to me . "Hey ." I hugged her tight . "Wheres Bryan?" I pulled away. "Oh, he bumped into a old friend and now hes been talking to her." She shrugged. I frowned.

"It's a woman? I wouldn't have left. If I were you I would watch her."

"Well I trust Bryan. Hes nothing like Randy." She said. I rolled my eyes at her comment and walked off.

Kiley POV

"Riley, come on! Stop acting this way." I screamed at my twin brother. He was making me mad because all he kept doing was being all shy and acting strange just because of little miss Desiree over here.

I don't like this girl with a passion and I don't care if I just met her.

"Kiley, I think I like Desiree." Riley mumbled.

I sighed. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

Selena POV

"Okay everyone gather around! We're gonna wish Selena a happy birthday!" My mom said.

Everyone gathered around me as I stood in front of my cake.

"Okay, 1....2....3! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Selena! Happy birthday to you!" I stared everyone as they finished wishing me a happy birthday.

I looked at everyone's faces. All smiling at me.

I half smiled and just burst out crying.

"Sel?" Nikki touched my shoulder. "You okay?" She asked. "I'm fine." I nodded wiping my tears.

"Just really happy."

"Oh yeah, well we have a very big surprise for you!" My mom smiled at me and everyone stepped back.

There stood John....my father. I instantly smiled.

"Grandpa!" The twins exclaimed. "Daddy." I ran into his arms.

"Happy birthday baby girl." He smiled kissing my head.

"It's even better now that your here. Thank you." I whispered.

"No problem. Hey, I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I am such a daddy's girl! But, this has been the best birthday ever!