Chapter 9

Selena's POV

"Come on Sel. Get those arms up!" Randy shouted. We were training and he's been grumpy all morning. He won't stop being an ass. I sighed and grabbed my water bottle and phone. "Why the hell are you sitting?" He asked.

"Because I'm done Randy! You keep on yelling at me. How am I supposed to focuse like that?" I rolled my eyes. "Look babe I'm sorry." "Whatever. Let me know when your ass is actually sorry."

Trish Stratus' POV

"Excuse me. Who are you?" I asked. "Selena but just call me Sel. I'm one of the new divas." She answered. "Oh so your the one who's been screwing Orton? Do you know he's dating Eva?" I asked her.

"What? No he isnt." She said. "Look Orton is a bad guy but go ask him yourself." I smirked. "Okay. I will." She nodded.

Randy's POV

"Look babe I'm sorry but I'm hanging with John right now. Or at least someone who's related to John." I said to Eva over the phone. She wanted me to go to dinner with her tonight. "Randy." I heard Selena's voice and hung up the phone.

"Um yeah?"

"What is with you and Eva?" She asked. Damn who told her that? "What do you mean? I'm not with Eva babe a-and I'm pretty sure you know that." I said not meeting her gaze. I tried to look everywhere but her eyes.

"Randy you know how I feel about you. So just imagine how I would feel if I found out you were playing me."

"Sel I'm not! I love you. Why would you even ask me that?" I asked. "Well Trish- I mean I don't know. I just got worried." She said. "Theres nothing to worry about. I promise." I smirked.

A WEEK LATER

SATURDAY

Selena's POV

I have a concert in 50 minutes. I have to sing this song called Bidi Bidi Bom Bom by Selena Quintanilla-Perez because I love her and I was named after her.

Randy couldnt make the concert. He said he had somewhere to be. "Selena your on." Suzette Selena's sister told me. "Okay." I smiled.

"Bidi bidi bim bom. Bidi Bidi bom. Bidi bidi bom." I sanged. I stomped three times. "Ohhhhhhh. Bidi bidi bom bom." I threw my arms up at the end of the song. I think I did great. I will never be able to compare to Selena but I think I did really good.

(I skipped through some of the parts of the song because its in spanish and I don't really know spanish but Selena Gomez did sing this in real life for a tribute to the Late Selena)

Suddenly my face was getting red and I could feel the heat on my cheeks and before you know it I threw up onstage. I know people are gonna gossip about this.