Reverse AU (another one)

(What? Another of this au? Yes. Because my friend, Smol_Tommo requested it. It doesn't have a part 2 at the end of the title because this has nothing to do with the first shot I did- I made that just to test out everything.
Torc and Tim are already together in this shot btw.

Got the idea off of the fact that it's summer and I see this kind of thing happen with so many ship pictures.)

   Torc leaned back on the couch, groaning. The entire room felt like a inside of an oven and he was being cooked. He hated summer. He liked winter better, probably because he just got to wear his jacket all the time. That's probably why he was overheating right now.
    Tim walked into the room, looking at his short boyfriend with a confused face.
   "Why are you wearing your jacket? It's, like, 100 degrees outside or something." Tim walked over to him.
   "Because I don't give a fuck." Torc replied, wiping more sweat off of his face. Tim chuckled.
   "You should take it off, or you're going to die."
   "Fine..." Torc took off his beloved jacket and put it beside him. "Eh, it's a little better I guess. Is the AC running?"
   "Remember what happened yesterday?" Tim looked at his boyfriend with half lidded eyes. "You punched it so hard because it wasn't pumping out enough cold air and you broke it."
   "Oh yeah." Torc remembered the incident and shrugged, leaning back again. Tim sat next to him and giggled a little bit, cuddling up to him. Torc pushed him away a little bit.
   "Not to be rude, babe, but it's burning hot in here. We'll literally stick together like glue and paper."
   "But..." Tim whimpered, giving Torc the puppy eyes method. Torc looked away for a moment before slowly looking back to him and sighing.
   "Ok, you got me. But if I can't move after a while or die of overheating, it's your fault." He chuckled good-naturedly and Tim cheered pulled him closer, resting his head on Torc's shoulder like he was tying to be smaller. Torc smiled a little bit at this and put an arm around Tim's shoulders.

(Sorry it was short.)