Sorry Not Sorry

(Heyo! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just didn't have a whole lot of ideas to work with. I'm kind of on writing hiatus, but I short burst of inspiration.

This shot is based off of two things. One is the song called 'Sorry Not Sorry' by Demi Lovato, which is above. Two is a rp I'm doing with Smol_Tommo. All you need to know from that is that Tim started dating Pay for a bit until Pay cheated on him. So Tim broke up with him and he met Torc/fell in love with him. He eventually told him his feelings, and the two started dating.)

Tim smiled as he entered the small coffee shop and pulled his hoodie down, shaking some raindrops off of his jacket. He walked over to the main counter and leaned against its edge as he took his jacket off. His small boyfriend, Torc, walked out from the back and instantly smiled at him, pushing his glasses up on his face as he walked around to him.
"Hey, Timmy!"
"Sup, Torcsie?" Tim looked down at Torc and hugged him. The small norski giggled softly and hugged him back. The two parted after a bit.
"Is it bad outside? I heard some thunder..."
"Eh, it's not that bad. I didn't bring an umbrella, sorry."
"Its fine, I have one." Torc stated and walked back into the kitchen for a moment before coming back with a red umbrella. He put it on the table and smiled. Tim smiled back at him before putting his jacket back on and putting his hoodie up. Torc closed his hoodie up and put up his hoodie as well before grabbing the umbrella. Tim walked to the shop's door before opening the door for Torc. The smaller male opened the umbrella and stepped outside, putting it up. Tim walked out and took the umbrella so it covered both of them.

   As they walked down the street, they couldn't stop smiling. Torc kept moving closer to Tim and, eventually, grabbed onto the umbrella's handle, grabbing Tim's hand as well. Tim smiled and looked at him.
   "Stop being cute."
   "Stop being nice." Torc responded.
   "Touché." Tim narrowed his eyes playfully at Torc before the two laughed softly.
     Torc started humming while they walked and Tim smiled, listening to him. It seemed that the rain landing on the umbrella made a beat so that Torc's notes came out perfectly. Tim liked Torc's singing voice, normally, but he knew that he couldn't get the small norski to sing out loud in public, even if barely anyone was around them. They were alone, except for one person, who was walking the opposite way of the couple. The figure had their head down and their hoodie up, which seem golden. Tim thought it would be Patryck, someone that Torc's brother knew, but he wondered why the soldier wouldn't be with his boyfriend, Paul. He decided to ignore the person until they passed eachother. The person stopped once they passed eachother and they turned around, looking at Tim and Torc. Tim looked behind him at the figure and his eyes went white for a bit before turning back to black and narrowing. It was Tim's ex-boyfriend, Pay. The asshole that Tim hated now. Pay gave him a confused glance, prolly wondering who the smaller male besides him was. Just to rub it in his face, Tim stopped walking and looked at Torc.

   "Hey, babe, want to just or the umbrella down? The rain is starting to go away."
   "Huh? Sure!" Torc chirped. Tim closed the umbrellas and put it under his arm, not caring that it was wet. He grabbed Torc's hand and squeezed it a bit before starting to walk again. He looked behind him to see Pay turning and leaving, an almost hurt expression on his face. Tim smirked a bit.
   "Tim? Who was that?" Torc suddenly asked.
   "The asshole that cheated on me." Tim stated. Torc nodded as the two continued to walk down the street.