Alternate ending (DEH shot)

(I made people cry and I actually thought of an idea

So, alternate ending.

Boom.

Enjoy da fluff)

Torc had disappeared from school for a full day now, and Tim was already worried sick. Torc never took days off, he even went to school when he was as sick as dog. So, during lunch, Tim decided to email Torc.
"Dear Torc Murphy..." Tim muttered to himself as he typed on a computer in the school's computer lab. "Please email me back when you get this... you haven't shown up at school and it's worrying me... is something wrong? I'm here for you, you can talk to me.... sincerely, me." Tim nodded to himself as he sent the email to Torc's secret account. He looked at the cast on his arm, at Torc's signature, and waited. Waiting and waiting until the bell rang or Torc emailed him back. Thankfully, the second one happened. Once it popped up, Tim opened it up and read it out loud to himself.

"Dear Tim Hansen... I'm sorry, but I can't take this anymore. Nothing is fine.... everything is horrible. I can't do this anymore... you have my phone number, right? Give me a call... please. Sincerely.... me." Tim read and his eyes widened a bit. He knew his friend was suicidal, but he never wanted to talk about it, and this was the worst message he had ever gotten. Tim quickly signed out of the computer, ran outside, and down a hallway where there was no one. He pulled his phone out and remembered Torc's phone number. The smaller male didn't want to ever call him, scared his parents would freak out too much about him having a friend. But, it was for emergencys. And this seemed like one.

After a moment of waiting, Torc picked up.
"T-Tim...?" He asked shakily. His voice was cracking, and it was clear that he was crying.
"Torc? Buddy, what is it?" Tim asked, gulping a bit.
"Oh god... Tim..." Torc sounded out of breath. "I need to talk. To anyone. Mostly you. I fucking..."
"Torc, that email sounded bad. Are you about to do what I think you're about to do?" There was a pause on the other end.
"Y-yeah... no one's home... I havethe noose and everything..." Oh, god, he was going to hang himself.
"Torc, calm down. Ok? Take the rope down. Relax. Take deep breaths. You're gonna be ok."
"Are you... still at... school...?"
"Yeah. I'm at lunch right now. But, I'll visit you after classes, I promise. Just text me. Don't do anything risky. Don't go near anything damgerous or sharp. Just keep texting me."

Tim kept his promise, and, as soon as school ended, he literally ran over to Torc's house. It didn't take him long, since he lived near the school and would usually walk home, so he reached it quickly. He expected to pass Tord, Torc's younger brother, but he guessed he was staying afterschool for his music class.
When Tim reached Torc's house, he knocked on the door impatiently and started tapping his foot against the ground, nervously. After a minute, the door opened, and a defeated looking Torc poked his head out a bit. His puffy eyes widened a bit when he saw Tim and he threw the door open, tightly hugging his best, and only, friend. Tim hugged him back, just as tightly.

Mostly, Torc just cried into Tim's shoulder, but he eventually pulled back a bit. Tim wiped the tears off of his cheeks.
"You're ok, bud. I promise you." Tim said smoothly, looking down at him. Torc nodded and wiped his eyes on his dark red hoodie. "If I may ask, why were you going to kill yourself?"
Torc looked around for a moment before pulling Tim into his house, causing the taller male to squeak a bit at the sudden action.
"Look, Tim..." Torc said as he closed the door timidly. "I.. should tell you something."
"Yeah? What is it?"
"I... like you." Torc flinched. "More than a friend. That's what pushed me over. You'll never like me back and, if you're seen with me, you're gonna be bullied just like me-" Torc went on rambling until Tim giggled a bit and kissed the smaller male softly. Torc slowly kissed back a bit before Tim pulled away.
"Don't kill yourself over that. Don't ever try to kill yourself again, alright? I don't want to loose you." Tim said and hugged Torc again. "And, for the record, I love you, too."
Torc blushed and chuckled, hugging Tim back.