Ellsworld AU

(Requested by TammyTamTamara. I saw someone call Tim's female counterpart 'Timantha', so I'm using that. Tord's female counterpart name is going to be 'Tira' because I'm out of ideas and wanted it to relate to Tori. Actually, I saw SpringBonnieRenewed draw these female versions.)

    Tira smiled softly as she walked. Only one more block to go, she told herself. Well, until she'd reach her girlfriend's street. And a few houses down would be hers. She hummed to herself, his hands in her pockets as she walked. She basically had to sneak out of the house that her and her sister, Tori, shared, since it was turning to night. But, she would do anything for her girl.

   After a few more minutes, she reached the small, light blue house, seeing the lights on inside. She knocking on the door and swayed her arms back and forth a bit as they fell to her sides. After a second or two of standing there, waiting, her girlfriend opened the door. Timantha smiled down at her, and she smiled back.
   "Hey." Tira smiled.
    "There you are. Come on in; Tamara isn't here." Timantha moved out of the way a bit as Tira walked in. She smiled and sat down on the couch as her girlfriend followed. Tira giggled softly and cuddled up next to Timatha, who let out a soft chuckle and wrapped her arms around the smaller female. Tira's smile grew and she looked up at Timantha, pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose.
   "Love ya." The norski chirped.
   "Love you, too." The Brit smiled back at her.

(SHORT AND CRAPPY IM SORRY
IM NOT GOOD AT THIS AU OR ANY YURI SHIP FOR SOME REASON-)