Insanity

(Let the angst begin.
This was requested by SpringBonnieRenewed, thank you so much for the prompt! I promise to get your next one out soon.)

   Tim was always insane, but only some people knew. Mostly his two cousins, his mom, and his brother. He hid it extremely well, seeming like a perfectly mentally sane person on the outside, but was truly insane with homicidal thoughts always on his mind. No one knew where this came from; he had never hurt someone in his life and was extremely kind to everyone, yet he truly had the personality of a serial killer. This even carried on when he fell in love with someone.
   That person he had fallen in love with was Torc, a short guy straight out of college with an arts degree and who had his own coffee shop. Pay, one of Tim's friends, had introduced the two to each other one winter day, saying he was a close friend of his because of their brothers working together.
  Tim had instantly fallen for him from the moment he saw him. He loved how he stuttered here and there in his sentence, how he was so nice, how cute he was, everything. He knew he would have to put more effort up to hide that insane side of his, just for Torc.

  And, he did just that.
  He hid his insane side and started to be more charming. He threw away homicidal tendencies and turned them to protective barriers for Torc go feel safe. His tactics worked, after a month or so, and Torc has fallen for him as well. Tim eventually told him how he felt and Torc happily said that he returned the feelings right back to him.
   Soon, the two were always talking about the other to their friends and brothers, claiming that the other was their soulmate. Tim forgot about his walls and almost seemed to be sane and normal.

But, his mistake was putting his walls down.

Tim didn't expect his insanity to come back like it did. He had gotten so used to being sane and loved that the insanity hit him hard, and his mind snapped in two.
He didn't have any control over what he did.
All he knew what happened was that he was sitting in the living room while his boyfriend slept in the other room peacefully, his vision went dark, and, before he noticed anything changing, he had Torc pinned, his hand over his mouth to stop any screams, and stabbing a knife deep into his chest multiple times.

  Tim turned himself in for the murder of his boyfriend the night of. He was dragged away to a mental hospital, laughing and crying, looking up at the sky and begging Torc to come back and that he was sorry.